ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont know why people waste time waiting in deep lines like that, for a chance of getting a shoe. and a very slim one at that.

Wow lined up before a store opens just for a raffle ticket. I guess makes sense people trying to get in before work. I'm just hoping to score a pair so I can sell/trade for the What the Fiegs

I respect what rice was saying earlier, do good things and good things will come to you. And most of you doubt yourself before the shoes even go live think good thoughts and you will prosper you already lost telling yourself you lost stick to the script many tabs many devices know your sites get familiar tonight test your internet speed call you Internet company make sure there is no schedule maintenance or something like that. And also employ the help of friends or family if you can. my son actually got a yeezys window before I did you would you believe that? Sometimes there's a thing called beginners luck. Also understand you guys at the end of the day they are just sneakers laces and soles nothing more than that it doesn't make you any better than the next man so if you strike out don't get salty and upset about it reflect and figure out where you went wrong and what can you do to fix it. And also realize that anything with Kanye name attached to it draws hype therefore your up against a lot of buyers and lowers your chances significantly. So take the good with the bad say a prayer and never doubt yourself and if you lose its ok life goes on people there will be other yeezys to drop just charge it to the game and keep moving.
With that being said
Good luck too all you guys

laugh.gif

So far only got the bp... manually through adidas.... been hell ever since ....
Will try again 2mrw if i miss pit oh well....
4gt me with the resale

Garden state plaza is a nightmare right now...... I was only able to hit up Champs because I had to go back to work and they had 3 people signing people up

i  believe in good karma.  so everyday i try to do something for somebody else.  whether its just saying "you should smile more" or helping an old person carry their groceries to the car.  and once a week, i will pay for someone's food thats behind me in the drive thru line.

I will start incorporating this beginning next month. Thanks for the great idea.

As has been said eight million times already, soooo many fakes on eBay. SMDH

The new wave is "unauthorized authentic" which is akin to calling someone a "wonderful a**hole."

I do, however, enjoy the terse language in the descriptions, implying no questions should be asked.

LOLZ.

where should we share this information? ive been out of the loop or late to every party these last releases, got lucky on the TD but been L-city since then
don't share the information outside of your trusted circle unless you want L-city to be your permanent residence.

if you're gonna post it in here, do it w/ the spoiler warning since that seems to at least prevent lurkers from getting the info. but really BD links should only be PM'd and not posted at all.

besides the lace color and zipper what other tells are there for fakes. I dont think it would be to hard for a scammer to switch laces and a zipper on a fake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom