After Earth (2013) - Trailer - Will Smith,Jaden Smith

Everybody needs to leave M. Night Shammalammadingdong alone. As long as he doesn't cast himself in this flick I will see it.

it does look better than wat i thought it was gonna be . still think jaden smith is a little girl tho .

I love post apocalyptic and dystopian movies, but I don't care for space stuff.  I'd watch it on cable though

also, did the voice sound different to anyone else at like 1:00 in the trailer

Last edited:
I can just see all the possible twist

Not the real earth
They are acutally in a coma
Will and his son are really watching a movie or playing a video game

Will always starring in some scientologist oriented film nowadays.......

the twist is Will is a time traveler and his 'son', is really himself. So he fathered himself. and left him out of the will. cole world.

i thought that voice will had was sick for the part, but will is such a goofball, it took some of the gravity out of it. that speech was pretty dope though.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Master Zik, I am familiar with all of the stuff you posted I just don't see a connection with this particular movie. I know that Will & Jada belong to the church, but this is a M Night Shyamalan movie is it not? Last time I checked he is devout Hindu and has no connection to Scientology whatsoever.

Is this the first time Will's changed the sound of his voice for a role? Caught me off guard.

Master Zik, I am familiar with all of the stuff you posted I just don't see a connection with this particular movie. I know that Will & Jada belong to the church, but this is a M Night Shyamalan movie is it not? Last time I checked he is devout Hindu and has no connection to Scientology whatsoever.
You could call the Earth in the movie the Earth before Xenu arrives.

I like the look of the trailer, Not really a sci-fi type fan but this looks good

Wish Will didn't mess with that Scientology rubbish :smh:

Back
Top Bottom