Air Jordan 10 "Chicago" Retro for 2015 feat. #45

One of my local stores got these. The problem is its a half size down from my TTS and $250 price tag. I'm pretty much paying resell then wahh.

Don't do it. You can get them your true size for that price.

really wish the Steels were made like this :smh:

one of my favorite sheos and colorways and they feel like cheap plastic and cardboard

I think I wore mine once :lol:

One of my local stores got these. The problem is its a half size down from my TTS and $250 price tag. I'm pretty much paying resell then wahh.

Don't do it. You can get them your true size for that price.

really wish the Steels were made like this :smh:

one of my favorite sheos and colorways and they feel like cheap plastic and cardboard

I think I wore mine once :lol:

send em my way.. for free of course :lol: :wink:

Randomly found my size sitting today, definitely had to scoop em' up real happy with these. Anybody know how they stack up against the previous chi 10's?

I find these better. Leather quality improved, ankle paddling more plush, and love the solid liner. Its not night and day, but definitely a step up.

Randomly found my size sitting today, definitely had to scoop em' up real happy with these. Anybody know how they stack up against the previous chi 10's?
The previous 10 pages have this info...

Last edited:
How come you returned them?

I tend to order multiple pairs and choose the ones with the best quality. Then I reach out to friends and family who might have struck out. In this case I had a buddy who wanted a pair but he couldn't grab them for personal reasons. It wasn't worth my time to resell so I just took them back for next person to grab and I needed to enter the Georgetown raffle

which style 10s do you guys prefer? the stripes or the blacked out ?
With the exception being the Steels, I like the blacked out look better; Double Nickels, Powder Blues, Shadows, Cool Grey etc).

3rd pair,what? I love em 2 love em so much that I haven't even worn them,do u go thru these like your retro 1's like u stated before?

Nah, 1's are just not made the same with the thick material, they wear different. Just like to have enough just in case they don't release again for another 5 years.

Held these in my hand the other day and man JB drop the ball on these , no wonder why these still sitting. The damn shoe is like a plastic chew toy. Sorry if these are your grails but man.

Wore my pair today and I love them. I think this was a solid release imo. Quality is a step up from the other Xs I have owned like the Chicagos and Steels so I'm happy to have this pair

Held these in my hand the other day and man JB drop the ball on these , no wonder why these still sitting. The damn shoe is like a plastic chew toy. Sorry if these are your grails but man.

The previous JB retros no matter how long you wore them never broke in and always maintained their plastic feel. I have found the remastered shoes thus far to do the opposite. The more they are worn the more the leather actually breaks in. The X's have been no different to me.

Back
Top Bottom