Air Jordan 10 Retro Venom Green - (3/22/14)

Cop or Not?

• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not

• Maybe

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
went to the Nike Outlet. They had 1 pair at the front for 129.99 so I got them. Didn't have a B grade stamp on the box. But there was glue around the shoe.

i ordered the cool grey but wanted these 
mean.gif

about to cancel the cg size 13 if anybody wants them i guess they going to pop back up

The tongue quality on these is weird. I don't like it. Everything else seems decent quality but the tongue is poor.

The tongue quality on these is weird. I don't like it. Everything else seems decent quality but the tongue is poor.
I don't like how the material makes it seem like it already has creases in it lol, I walked with lite feet when I wore these

Money conversion still paying resell price
Depending on where you buy them. if it'ws GBP... Resell or more. I learned that the hard way. Thought I was paying in Euros. Dropped 232 on some damn Fire Red 5's smh

But that SNS site is good.... I keep forgetting to bookmark it. They got that work.

When these first released I wasn't too crazy about them but I found them this weekend at an outlet on the hash wall for a steal and got them. They're a lot nicer than I thought before (especially for the price :D  ) They'll be nice all black winter shoes with jeans imo.

View media item 993962

Last edited:

When these first released I wasn't too crazy about them but I found them this weekend at an outlet on the hash wall for a steal and got them. They're a lot nicer than I thought before (especially when they were $10 shy from being 50% off 
happy.gif
 ) They'll be nice all black winter shoes with jeans imo.

$129 + an additional 30% off. The came out to $90 which I think is a steal.
damn bro nice steal...which outlet is this and are they doing phone orders ??

When these first released I wasn't too crazy about them but I found them this weekend at an outlet on the hash wall for a steal and got them. They're a lot nicer than I thought before (especially when they were $10 shy from being 50% off 
happy.gif
 ) They'll be nice all black winter shoes with jeans imo.

$129 + an additional 30% off. The came out to $90 which I think is a steal.
Wish NYC had outlets...Good price, though.

enjoy the creasing!

People love the "indiglo" XIV but hate on the venoms? lol Opinions will change soon

Back
Top Bottom