Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

I really don't understand how they're doing their pricing, but 150 for these is nice (as opposed to 170/185), even though I probably won't be getting them.

I realy hope that the IX's are nice. I've never owned a pair, but after all these years I've actually grown to like this model.

I hope you guys realize comments like "this will be madness", "start camping out now", "let the hype begin", etc. is what causes hype.

I hope you guys realize comments like "this will be madness", "start camping out now", "let the hype begin", etc. is what causes hype.

Not really.. You could've delete this thread and this shoe will still be hype. Most of the people in my group don't even have a NT account. All you need is twitter and Instagram.

Not really.. You could've delete this thread and this shoe will still be hype. Most of the people in my group don't even have a NT account. All you need is twitter and Instagram.

Yeah, these will be hyped regardless, they are an XI and spawn from one of the most popular CWs. A few comments on a small community like NT won't make a difference.

There will be multiple blogs, reviews, sneak peeks and talk of them on other sneaker talk pages as well. All the other lows had hype around them too and are no where near the status of the beloved "Concords."

Lows>mids

Yes I'm srs and will cop multiple no matter what

They even got Zyzz coming out of retirement to scoop.. :lol:

Last edited:

Yeah, these will be hyped regardless, they are an XI and spawn from one of the most popular CWs. A few comments on a small community like NT won't make a difference.

There will be multiple blogs, reviews, sneak peeks and talk of them on other sneaker talk pages as well. All the other lows had hype around them too and are no where near the status of the beloved "Concords."

Lows>mids

Yes I'm srs and will cop multiple no matter what

They even got Zyzz coming out of retirement to scoop.. :lol:

this is my shoe bruh, was hyped last summer when people said they were coming but didnt happen.

def gonna try my best to get 3-4 pairs seriously.

doubt these will be retroed anytime soon after this.

this is my shoe bruh, was hyped last summer when people said they were coming but didnt happen.

def gonna try my best to get 3-4 pairs seriously.

doubt these will be retroed anytime soon after this.

I feel ya man, gonna have to grab some as well. I still haven't been able to grab the mids either.. Everytime I think I've got a pair locked down it falls through. :smh:

if these release it will be absolutely sickening. :smh:   I would try to buy a pair, but you know it's just gonna ignite the "shoe game" as they like to call it even more. the prices these kids will be dropping on these will be despicable. with that being said, I hope these don't release
It's looks like 2 11's lows are dropping 14' so it's likely it will be these, but time will tell.

Love the 11 lows. The true reds and the varsity's were both sick and comfortable. Doubled up on those, and i'll do the same for these.

Once again these are grails for me since I saw MJ rocking them back in 96'...Like somebody mentioned earlier who knows if / when these will ever see a release again so it will be my first ever 3x pickup...

I've already have designated my worn pair of "Mid-Cords" as beaters and they get it just about daily...By the time May rolls around my feet should be good and ready for these...

I'd be interested in that Black / Infrared / White color-up too come June as it could have potential...Still, for the time being, all sights are set on these right here...

Might even have to get my a pair of light stonewash dad jeans to go with...Just because :lol:

Last edited:
I just can't bring myself to cop any 11 lows. they don't look right to me. to each their own

Same here

For all the folks planing to grab a pair online , it might be  cheaper/ easier to buy a ticket to Carolina/Utah (whatever the fu** MJ is residing right now)and knock on mike's door i'm sure that he will give you a pair,  if not you can jump over the fence and sneak into his closet , when he's doing something in the garden.  

i  still can't believe that people in the US are getting killed over a piece of chinese shoes(esp. the concords), what a shame, this would never happen in Europe. "GREATEST SHOE EVER MADE'' yeah yeah what a COMEDY ! only a us hood rat would say that . If we're talking bout a stylish shoe that features patent leather  the concords  could not be compared to LANVINS in terms of quality and style.  anyway though i'm gonna "ruin" my concords real bad , cause they're CHEAP! last shoe i'll ever buy from JB, sorry mikey.

What?

I really hope english isn't your first language. Lay off the drugs homey.

For all the folks planing to grab a pair online , it might be  cheaper/ easier to buy a ticket to Carolina/Utah (whatever the fu** MJ is residing right now)and knock on mike's door i'm sure that he will give you a pair,  if not you can jump over the fence and sneak into his closet , when he's doing something in the garden.  

i  still can't believe that people in the US are getting killed over a piece of chinese shoes(esp. the concords), what a shame, this would never happen in Europe. "GREATEST SHOE EVER MADE'' yeah yeah what a COMEDY ! only a us hood rat would say that . If we're talking bout a stylish shoe that features patent leather  the concords  could not be compared to LANVINS in terms of quality and style.  anyway though i'm gonna "ruin" my concords real bad , cause they're CHEAP! last shoe i'll ever buy from JB, sorry mikey.

:rolleyes

These got me horny,hahaha i will cop two pairs of these without a problems, i will even reserve em' early , as far as i know the  upper mesh will be replaced by leather which is kinda strange in a good way though, cause it will be easier  to clean them, are these going to feature carbon or not? i mean it's like JB is trying to handicap the shoe a bit don't ya think? why not make the  lower version identical to the mids? i see that they're trying to market it as a different shoe, but  .... I don't know anyway   Let's see how many people are going to get shot at the mall  when these drop.... :lol:

PS: are we going to get a low top version of the breds next summer as well?

View media item 631696

These will not have a leather upper...

JM

Back
Top Bottom