Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

I was in 5th grade if that makes you feel any better
laugh.gif
SAME.. LOL I TOUCHED 31 THIS YEAR

apparently I was really heavy into Space Jam at 10 years old that i got not one, but two copies of the soundtrack for my birthday. I'm now 30 and married. i feel ancient as all hell. 

I'm 37 and it still applies.

Open season on anyone doing the mostest and going super matchy matchy with "Space Jams" and Space Jam gear :lol:

no warning just SASS!!! GTA style run over :lol:

I can add my .02¢ on this SpaceJam jersey topic. I'm 40, and vividly remember when JC Penney sold high end Nike & Jordans and Authentic jerseys (all sports). When the movie released, they had the Space Jam jerseys. They WERE made by Champion. I remember them going on clearance (my best friend worked there and we would look through the sports stuff and shoes all the time when I stopped by). I never picked up the jersey (but I should have since it was CHEAP).

They were made by Champion as they still had the NBA contract for the 95/96 season (I also remember buying the Bulls Authentic pinstripe Jersey @ Champs when they released as I worked at Foot Quarters way back then & got 30% off it). But Champion did make them originally.

Last edited:
I can add my .02¢ on this SpaceJam jersey topic. I'm 40, and vividly remember when JC Penney sold high end Nike & Jordans and Authentic jerseys (all sports). When the movie released, they had the Space Jam jerseys. They WERE made by Champion. I remember them going on clearance (my best friend worked there and we would look through the sports stuff and shoes all the time when I stopped by). I never picked up the jersey (but I should have since it was CHEAP).

They were made by Champion as they still had the NBA contract for the 95/96 season (I also remember buying the Bulls Authentic pinstripe Jersey @ Champs when they released as I worked at Foot Quarters way back then & got 30% off it). But Champion did make them originally.
You are correct sir

Back
Top Bottom