Air Jordan 12 “Wings” - April 2, 2016

I don't remember this
Proof or void
smile.gif
DB3 2010 release: http://www.flightclub.com/air-jordan-3-retro-db-doernbecher-varsity-red-black-mtllc-silver-011309

DB3 2013 re-release:http://www.flightclub.com/air-jorda...2013-varsity-red-metallic-silver-black-011784

Black marking in the white sole area. Excess glue between white and black .[emoji]128528[/emoji] First 12 but seems like my 11s are much better overall quality. Not complaining but just saying [emoji]128513[/emoji]
That sucks. I'm glad I didn't get any of that on mine. My box was a lil bruised though.
wait my dude wait
Tbh right now and the next month or so I think you can find decent prices...resellers are buying them in bulk for $700 each right now.  I know that's not exactly a steal, but it's less than yeezys.
My pair came in today. Size 9.5, number 6548. Ups box was straight, so was the white shoe box. OG MSRP still on box, so was the plastic covering the gold ring. These will be put on foot later this month for my mini's birthday.
They tore my price tag off. Take pics of the on-feet.
Because I copped and was hoping I had a super limited edition shoe. If it turns out to be a GR it makes mine less special. It was like winning the lottery, so selfish reasons.
Even if Nike released the pairs they were holding back...12,000 is still limited.
I'm sure your attitude is the same of the majority who won. The only reason is for the flip. Shame...there's those out there that wanted them because they actually liked them...not for profit or "selfish reasons".
Edited
Tbh I used to feel this way.  I got over it. I currently dont own a pair of bred 1's or Shattered backboard 1's for this reason.  It is what it is. Know your limits and keep it moving.  I'm glad I lucked up on these Wings and yes, I do plan to flip them...I plan to flip them to be able to get those other shoes I couldn't get because people were flipping them.  Just kidding. I'm not paying $400 for any Jordan 1's. I'm selling mine to get a medical procedure done.  If I treat myself it'll be to some Disney Vans.

It really is an "unfair" a vicious cycle though.  Decide your limits and let it go.

Last edited:
Hey all,

I'm not in the US so had no chance of getting these, which means I'm left to trawl through ebay. Are there fakes on ebay already or can I be confident that I'll be getting a genuine pair?

Didn't get an invoice with mine. [emoji]128528[/emoji]
Neithet did I
I'm telling everywhere be weary of fakes floating on eBay people swapping shoes out and putting the fakes in the real boxes etc and shipping them
Just got off the phone with Nike. First they emailed me a copy of the invoice, but I asked if a physical copy can be mailed to me. They put in a request to have a physical copy mailed and it will arrive within 7-10 business days. Just a heads up for those interested in having proof of legitimacy.
wink.gif

Hey all,

I'm not in the US so had no chance of getting these, which means I'm left to trawl through ebay. Are there fakes on ebay already or can I be confident that I'll be getting a genuine pair?
I've heard there are already fakes out there. And Nike sent a photocopied letter of purchase with the shoes which makes it easier to be fraudulent.

I wore mine Saturday when I went to secure my White, French Blue, Metallic Silver, and Varsity Red 12s and when my friends and I were shooting basketballs.

Did you really have to name every color in the shoe opposed to just saying "french blue?" This like the 2nd or 3rd time I've seen you do this :smh:

More like the 10th time

Dude is calling people an idiot for calling them or any shoe by its nick names

This kid is really trying to separate himself to the new guys on this site and make himself not look like a hypebeast

So pathetic

Hey all,

Of course there are. Fakes are everywhere unfortunately.  Just ask someone to show you their proof of invoice from Nike or cop from someone kind....
nerd.gif
. Idk if you can be totally confident about anything online, but the numbering helps and the fakes have some differences.

Bruh, if you didn't toss your box, look closely.  And apparently its the official one they sent out to because several of the eBay posts I've viewed have this same photocopied crap.

Here's what it looks like:
I got this and the regular pink/white/grey invoice.

If someone is trying to pass the photo copy page as their receipt I would be very suspicious about receiving fake shoes.

If someone is trying to pass the photo copy page as their receipt I would be very suspicious about receiving fake shoes.
Really? You're the first I'm hearing who got an official invoice. I purchased mine through the drawing so I know they're legit but I didn't get one like a lot of us. I put in a call to Nike to get that taken care of though.

I disagree. My box ONLY included that photo copied page from Nike. I checked every nook and cranny in the box and outside the box. I didn't receive a single invoice or receipt besides this, but my bank and email have all the proof that I need.

I disagree. My box ONLY included that photo copied page from Nike. I checked every nook and cranny in the box and outside the box. I didn't receive a single invoice or receipt besides this, but my bank and email have all the proof that I need.
I'm like you, bro. I didn't get one either. But I put in a call to get one mailed to me.

I'm sure there are people that legitimately didn't receive the normal invoice but if people want to buy through a reseller, I would hope they be careful. Someone still could pass off fakes with an invoice but it's another step in security. $1000 is a lot for fake shoes.

View media item 1985157

Last edited:

Of course there are. Fakes are everywhere unfortunately.  Just ask someone to show you their proof of invoice from Nike or cop from someone kind....
nerd.gif
. Idk if you can be totally confident about anything online, but the numbering helps and the fakes have some differences.
Thanks mate.

What numbers are on the fakes and what are the differences?

But I suppose even if they have pics of the real ones they can swap and send me the fakes?

+1, first i know of to get an invoice

We all purchased through the drawing.
Of course anyone with a real pair copped via drawing. I wasn't saying it as if there was another way to purchase a legit pair. I was saying it to illustrate I had not purchased a resell pair, hence knowing mine is legit which was the stated concern of the post I responded to.

Sad part is, people can still pull a fast one using a legitimate receipt from NDC. :smh:

Last edited:
I'm sure there are people that legitimately didn't receive the normal invoice but if people want to buy through a reseller, I would hope they be careful. Someone still could pass off fakes with an invoice but it's another step in security. $1000 is a lot for fake shoes.
Exactly why I called to get mine sent. Good to see you got yours though.

Last edited:
Sad part is, people can still pull a fast one using a legitimate receipt from NDC. :smh:

This

Receipt means nothing IMO

you can't dispute that, dudes get legit receipts and sell off with fake shoes all the time

It all comes down to the shoe itself, if the only thing helping you make the decision on copping a shoe is the receipt then I feel bad for you

This

you can't dispute that, dudes get legit receipts and sell off with fake shoes all the time

It all comes down to the shoe itself, if the only thing helping you make the decision on copping a shoe is the receipt then I feel bad for you

Agree about the shoes itself and dont think anyone is saying otherwise, but having the receipt won't hurt.

This

EXACTLY. Tbh I don't include official receipts with my stuff. 1. I don't buy expensive shoes with cash-only cards and I don't want you having access to my info. 

2. It doesn't really matter.  If someone wants to juke you they'll juke you.

Agree about the shoes itself and dont think anyone is saying otherwise, but having the receipt won't hurt.
Exactly, and having the receipt for a pair I bought retail is a thing I personally prefer to have if applicable, not because anyone thinks they're real or fake. That said the Footsites have LONG since stopped sending receipts for launch kicks because they're pre-packagd in the warehouses.

Last edited:
My bad on the quote, im on mobile. Thats why flight club can charge more for a release like this and sell them pretty quick cause people want that piece of mind. I know if i was dropping that much for resell i would buy from them. Ive just been checking there site to see what i should set my price when i send them mine but there not on there anymore. I wonder if they messed up and took a fake cause they had 6 sizes earlier today.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom