AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - BLACK/WHITE/RED - 130690-001 - CONFIRMED 4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
question for the FNL folks.... did you get an order conformation email from FNL yet or does that come later. i wrote down my order number from the screen that popped up after it went through, and i got a paypal email saying they took the 180 out. am i ok?

Originally Posted by DevilsSi1481

yeah i wanna know how reliable Finish Line is so that i know if i have to make a trip to the mall to get a pair in person or not
As long as your billing and shipping address are the same you should be good. I've had multiple orders not processed since my shipping address is different from my billing and even after I call to verify the changes my order doesn't get processed. I stopped f'ing with them after a bunch of failed attempts.

@FinishLine I got the confirmation number and confirmation email for the playoff 12s...money withdrawn from my account...am I good? <--- just sent that on twitter to Finishline

Originally Posted by pshahbaz

I was just able to log on to finishline and order my 10.5's with no problem. Just got my confirmation. That's at 11pm, CA time.

I just did the same exact thing

hope it works for us
frown.gif

Originally Posted by acoppola331

question for the FNL folks.... did you get an order conformation email from FNL yet or does that come later. i wrote down my order number from the screen that popped up after it went through, and i got a paypal email saying they took the 180 out. am i ok?

I got the same, no email. I'm not hopeful at all. Hitting the mall in a few hours

i was stuck on that screen forever too.  never got to the next.  NDC never got to the end and FNL canceled my order.  Luckily i was calling eastbay the whole time and got through for a smooth transaction.

I hope my vegas connect works out. IF not i'll try for the elites next week, and if not Im done with these online releases. Crap is out of hand. Spending hundreds on these damn shoes and they keep screwing PAYING CUSTOMERS OVER, WE GOTTA DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS, IM SO TIRED. YOU MEAN TO TELL ME NIKE ONLY WAY I CAN GET YOUR JORDANS IS IF I RAP? I GOTTA BUST A 16 AND BE FAMOUS TO GET YOUR DAMN SHOES? JUST NON SENSE MAN. SO DAMN MAD AT THIS

wow man i could have went out tonight and casually called at 2am geez im glad these were easy to get.

yup i had 4 different browser's open and 2 were doing that... the other 2 i was stuck with the next step button not working for **!$...

Originally Posted by aesop

what time are you all hitting the mall?

gonna get there at 5:30 for a 7:30 store opening.
4's was easy, have a feeling this way be a little tougher 
sick.gif

That Nike order confirmation email is beautiful. I just keep looking at it in awe. It just those PayPal emails with FNL that's irking and worrying me. $700 tied up sucks. Still gotta swoop nephew a pair in a 6.5.

2nd pair confirmed with a NDC email finally. This release was ridiculous!
Best of luck tonight/morning with the euro sites guys.  

Originally Posted by acoppola331

I got the order confirmation right away 1-2 minutes after i paid with paypal.

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

So, I log into my account and try to check out because the have my name and addy for shipping and the name of a Marc Flores and his addy as the billing info. Now I can get into my account.
yeaaaa i had some dude Xavier something from Lomita, CA in my billing info.  C'mon Nike!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom