AIR JORDAN 13 LOW (RUMORED 2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.
strange, usually in my area Champs,Finishline and Olympia all get the drops but are not getting them very scarce in this area.I wonder if I should go up half size on these?
You still in danbury? The release locators is showing ftl and champs in danbury mall are getting these.
As for sizing, they fit like the mids. Due to having wide feet, I stay tts for comfort although I can also fit a half size down.

Last edited:
just called the Champs and Danbury and now they said they are getting them and the raffle is over. they are known for out the back door to the boutique called hat City.those guys are brutal

Last edited:
You guys are crazy if you think the demand on these are gonna be low 
roll.gif

book marking for later

but I'm sure you won't be around
I'll be here, they won't sit on the shelves.  

Just like how a lot of people thought and wanted the Bred XI's to be low in demand.  These aren't the Jordan 5 Pro Stars. 

Last edited:
I agree. Hard to imagine these sitting. I can't speak for everyone's area but the allocation here seems similar to the hornets 13 low. Widely available but not at every door like a full blown GR. 

Last edited:
I'll be here, they won't sit on the shelves.  

Just like how a lot of people thought and wanted the Bred XI's to be low in demand.  These aren't the Jordan 5 Pro Stars. 

Who thought a black and red XI was going to sit :lol:

bad comparison

True. I was wondering if anyone knew of any websites that would allow US residents to purchase. Them things are hot!

I already won. For $20 off I'm down.

Point is still this is a "Bred" colorway of a 13.  The HypeTrain a long time ago.   

Like those XIII's in December that weren't hard to get :nerd:

Everyone is telling you what it was like in the stores we went to, but we'll see :lol:

I already won. For $20 off I'm down.
Like those XIII's in December that weren't hard to get
nerd.gif

Everyone is telling you what it was like in the stores we went to, but we'll see
laugh.gif
Gym Red's didn't stick around for that long.  Nor did the Hornet lows, and I really thought that junk was gonna sit.  

Again this isn't the Wolf Grey 14s 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom