Air Jordan 14 "Ferrari"

I hope these will be more readily available than the Infrared23 6's. That wasn't easy for a lot of us.

Nice Colorway!!  I'm copping no doubt!  Just grabbed a pair of Wolf Grey 14's from Brooklynajays.com for $189.99 shipped!

Love the history behind the design, this shoe is full of character.. On a side note I can't believe dudes look at what teenagers wear then talk bout adults that have the same style demeanor who cares, if it bothers you than obviously your mad/bitter you couldn't pull it off jealousy is a female trait .. Sheesh

a ketchup/mustard olajuwon jersey would be great to wear with these
pimp.gif

Love the history behind the design, this shoe is full of character.. On a side note I can't believe dudes look at what teenagers wear then talk bout adults that have the same style demeanor who cares, if it bothers you than obviously your mad/bitter you couldn't pull it off jealousy is a female trait .. Sheesh
No, its called act and dress your age fam.  A concept you may be a bit behind on.

No, they're not HoH only. Just like J23 already said, they are already in Finishline's system.

I'm talking FTL's chain of stores, didn't say anything about FNL.  I don't deal with FNL.

No ****, those are two different statements. Hence the period between the two of them smh. You kept blabbin about an HoH only release. I replied no they are not an HoH only release. Not sure why I'm having to explain this, but my next statement was stated as evidence that they are elsewhere. "they are already in Finishline's system."

Some of you will get a local shot at these August 16th, the rest of us can try for them Sept 6th.

Last edited:
Dude, you jumped the gun on my original statement without trying to find out if I was referring to all stores or not. The cat that posted after me even said the same thing I was.   Then, I clarified it and you still have a problem with it.  In the end, we are both technically correct because as far as we know so far it will be an HOH shoe on the FTL side and on the FNL side, select stores will have them.  Im not here for e-beef, heated debates or whatever, I said what I thought, you think/know different.  Chill out fam, you cats take this way too serious...

Last edited:
No, they're not HoH only. Just like J23 already said, they are already in Finishline's system.

I scrolled right past that, my bad.

:lol: yeah I take the Internet too serious when you came back a day later to make that comment about where you shop, after you had already replied to my comment anyway? Got it chief. Enjoy your night.

Windy City Sole making some odd claims regarding the release date of these. Chicago only release on 8/16, rest of the world 9/6....

:lol: yeah I take the Internet too serious when you came back a day later to make that comment about where you shop, after you had already replied to my comment anyway? Got it chief. Enjoy your night.

Windy City Sole making some odd claims regarding the release date of these. Chicago only release on 8/16, rest of the world 9/6....

Sounds good to me, in terms of me being there

Last edited:
laugh.gif
yeah I take the Internet too serious when you came back a day later to make that comment about where you shop, after you had already replied to my comment anyway? Got it chief. Enjoy your night.

can tell you that my wallet wouldnt oppose waiting to 9/6

Back
Top Bottom