Air Jordan 5 "Grape" Aftermath Thread (No Buying/Selling or Trading)

Grape >>>Fire Red>>>>> Metallic>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Easy pass.  Got a pair for my daughter's B-Day.  Wouldn't catch me wearing these before this release.  Definitely won't catch me now.
you re too drunk to know what you're typing but allow me to edit this post for you Mr. Pilot. you'll thank me later, Good day sir

Last edited:
the reason why i feel the grapes are far more superior than any V is the color scheme. enough said.

Last edited:
Its great seeing the resellers' dreams of getting $300 and up for these being dashed based on quantities available and people not willing to cave into them. Their dreams of exorbitant profit have become a must lower their prices nightmare ya heard me.

Cool, so you don't need to be wasting your time in the grape forum then right ?
smokin.gif

Always one !!!!!!!
Not a total waste of time.  It was good for quite a few laughs actually.

Its great seeing the resellers' dreams of getting $300 and up for these being dashed based on quantities available and people not willing to cave into them. Their dreams of exorbitant profit have become a must lower their prices nightmare ya heard me.
For the first time in my life im Glad i didnt purchase from a Mom and pop shop. The seller told me 300.oo and i talked him down to 250, i passed on the shoe.im not gonna lie fellas i was tempted to bite the bullet but i stuck it out. and i secured my pair for retail.

Last edited:
Please no more continuum of the onslaught of lame or corny photos of these Grape V sneaks in this newly established forum. They deserve a Chuck Norris type roundhouse kick like the ones he dishes out on that old Walker, Texas Ranger show.

Grape > Metallic > Fire Red >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> any other 5 color way

im sad cuz i along with everyone else slept on the 2011 metallics :lol:

i had to double up on too many 3's that year

Last edited:
Please no more continuum of the onslaught of lame or corny photos of these Grape V sneaks in this newly established forum. They deserve a Chuck Norris type roundhouse kick like the ones he dishes out on that old Walker, Texas Ranger show.
I'm finna take a corny pic once I get my pair.

you re too drunk to know what you're typing but allow me to edit this post for you Mr. Pilot. you'll thank me later, Good day sir
Still sober for now.  Give me a few more hours.  Grapes have been my least favorite V for 23 years now.  I don't see anything changing my mind at this point.  

Grape > Metallic > Fire Red >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> any other 5 color way

The '11 metallic were :x so I passed.

just took out all the paper and stuff and put them in the closet thank you finishline. most likely rocking them next year, but who knows

For the first time in my life im Glad i didnt purchase from a Mom and pop shop. The seller told me 300.oo and i talked him down to 250. im not gonna lie fellas i was tempted but i stuck it out. and i secured my pair for retail.
At this point in Jordan shoes, why are people still spending more than 20-30 dollars over retail if anything over at all. These shoe WILL restock. Jordan Brand/Nike is about to give you all the shoes you can handle for the next 2-3 years. And a Mom and Pop or any JB/Nike account holder is going to be the last person I spend my money with if they are selling over retail because they bought at wholesale. If I was dumb enough to spend resell it would atleast be with somebody who could justify the price by standing in line or something. 

pics of my grapes from the restock yesterday :pimp:
threw in my true blues because they have a similar CW :lol:

View media item 401546

just the 11 metallic or metallic 5's in general ? :lol: what 5's do you like the most

Last edited:
pics of my grapes from the restock yesterday :pimp:
threw in my true blues because they have a similar CW :lol:

just the 11 metallic or metallic 5's in general ? :lol: what 5's do you like the most
I'm talking the about '11 metallic.I have the '07 but they're destroyed.

Please, for the love of God, nobody post country *** people wearing purple outfits in this thread!!! Had enough of that buffoonery!!!

Last edited:
This will go down as the easiest release of the year for me.

1 from NDC, lined up for 1 hour at a local store for the second n now another off soleheaven. :lol: :smokin

Last edited:
I usually rock a size 10

But I could only get my hands on a size 9 and a size 10. They both fit, but a size 9.5 would be perfect.

What you reckon is the better size fit guys? a roomy 10 or a snug 9. Not sure what to do

I usually rock a size 10

But I could only get my hands on a size 9 and a size 10. They both fit, but a size 9.5 would be perfect.

What you reckon is the better size fit guys? a roomy 10 or a snug 9. Not sure what to do

This question should be answered by you, do you like your shoes roomy or snug?
They're your shoes and your feet you answer the question.

Back
Top Bottom