Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know when FTL and FA in NYC will start doing calls? Has anyone heard from any of these stores yet?

These are going to be sitting in my area.
sitting? you mean like every store in your area will have FSR available through the weekend sitting or the they sold out at 12 pm sitting 
laugh.gif

the 88s are restocking may 25th at select footlockers so make that trade quick..even though i would never make that trade
When did you hear this? I wasn't aware of a restock on the 88's. I def want a second pair...I'm probably gonna end up going reseller just to have a DS pair to break out in few years.

So glad I won't have to deal with this nonsense. I'm out of town at my girls house and still have a pair on lock back home. Managed to lock a pair down for my cousin as well

sitting? you mean like every store in your area will have FSR available through the weekend sitting or the they sold out at 12 pm sitting 
laugh.gif
Yes, sitting on shelves through the weekend and into next week, like every release. Could still buy Fire red 5's recently..

When did you hear this? I wasn't aware of a restock on the 88's. I def want a second pair...I'm probably gonna end up going reseller just to have a DS pair to break out in few years.
I heard it last night, i forgot where. But then another source confirmed it this morning. He gave a whole break down of "restocks" and deals and stuff in May, being the end of Nike's fiscal year.

Went to my parents was looking through my old room and came across my OG pair. I got them in 7th grade for my bday along with the black and silver V's. Wore the hell out of the black V's but never really wore these. (Bulls fan) Purple didn't really go with any clothes I had then. Anyways I put them on took a few steps and they just fell apart. lol I knew it was going to happen but ohwell not like they were DS. Can't believe I wore a 13 in middle school. In high school I wore a 14 but now I'm back to a 13.

What if you have footlocker gift cards? Can you use more than one online? Never ordered them online with giftcards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom