Air Jordan 7 60+ DMP Pack!!!New Pics

If any of you guys are planning to pay retail and get them in your mall.. looking below may save you $65 bucks including the tax if your tax rate is as high as9.5% =(

Went to work at 11am in the mall...went on break ate and copped no tax...went back 2 work...like both..only opinion that matter is mine

imo, they're both solid. the leather on both is nice.

just remember u gotta periodically flip the vii's or the top gets twisted.

just saw them in person. they ok. i thought about coppin for 230 but passed

Shouldn't have been a pack. Shoulda been sold Separately. Pass for me unless I can get for less than 200.

Shouldn't have been a pack. Shoulda been sold Separately. Pass for me unless I can get for less than 200.

damn.. i just want to get the raptors...

packs....
smh.gif

What u mean u gotta flip VIIs periodically? Is that to stop the sides from kinda cavin in? cuz I seen that on some older pairs.

The pack is ok but I have 2 pair of the OG's and 3 pair of the 02 retro blk/red's. I just want the orlando's for the collection and justdon't want to pay retail for only one pair that I need.

Yea this pack isn't that hot
I would cop but I need to save up for other releases
Just gonna wait for a sale on these

These raptors look like crap next to my 2002's.. I like the Orlando's, closest thing to Frenchies we're gonna get anytime soon..

Originally Posted by Intrigant

Originally Posted by crazy358

damn.. i just want to get the raptors...

packs....
smh.gif
same here...
anyone know if these wont be excluded on nearest EA or FA?

they should be excluded this month but not next month
thats how all Jordan releases are typically treated.
That's the only way I'm copping, so hopefully they don't pull something new on us.

Was going to cop, but as soon as I saw the raptors...not too happy..so I passed...those orlandos are fire tho

anyone have actual pics of their copped pac ? would like to see some real world pics.

Back
Top Bottom