Air Jordan Future Featuring xi sole 2014

I pay 2400 for rent per month, 400 car note, 330 a month for garage,car ins 220 a month should I go on and a sneaker addiction should I go on

wow, i knew NYC had a high cost of living but damn. Just curious, how many sq feet is the apartment you rent? In Houston, for $2400 a month, you can get a pretty baller high rise. I remember reading an article a year ago that said earning $50K in NYC is equivalent to $100K in Houston.

just left my local NT...everyone and their grandma are asking about these futures.

seriously, these are the most hyped non-retro Js I have seen in a while :smh:

^^^^^ just gave me hope!!
I hope the link can help just ONE person, because I know I wouldn't have gotten a pair of Bred 1s for retail if it wasn't for this forum.  Used ISS for awhile until it became a ghost town and found NT.  Too old to be on sneaker forums for a prolonged period of time, but really like the site, so I've stuck around after the Bred aftermath.

Though...don't get your hopes up TOO much.  Don't want to be a dreamkiller, but on top of the fact that they will sell only their left over store stock first, the site on RD is very shaky (understatement).  When I said I hope it helps just ONE person...it might be only ONE person.

Eh...good luck everyone regardless!

Got 2 pairs of glows pretty much on lock. So hyped.

And possibly even a third.

:rofl:

Last edited:
Naaa mang pretty sure I can only get 2 glows(both in my size 11.5 and 11). Possibly an infrared. Very happy tho.

That's awesome man I'm happy for u! Still hopin I don't have to give an arm n a leg for a pair or both color ways but way things are lookin it about time to give up lol

90% of em are gonna resell em anyway

so at 400 resale price, 16 bucks an hour is a come up
laugh.gif

anyone know if Undefeated is getting these, have to assume they will but have yet to see any confirmation or post by them..?

these look like some damn slippers i would buy at marshalls to wear around the house..... but with 3M and an XI sole SMDH.
Exactly yet dudes are beasting 
laugh.gif
. I think these are fresh but not fresh enough to hassle myself over. The most I'd do is lounge in these. Not worth camping or paying resell over IMO.

Back
Top Bottom