Air Jordan III "UNC": March 7, 2020 $190

Never underestimate the re-release of an OG colorway...
Not one has been a problem outside of the 1 in the last 5 years. Not one. Flints will very likely be no different. They're are way too many avenues to buy to miss on the superGR. I got bred 11s this year for 210 shipped thx to the ebay coupon. Yes they are real lol.

Got 3 size 9s in the mail coming to me (2 SNKRS, 1 Feature) and can a 4th if I drive thru LA to the Grove to pick up my Pass pair, but will likely pass on that one as it’s 50 miles round trip thru LA on a Saturday

Ceiling Roof Goat

They made a ton of bred 13s.
I'm not sure if you are just reiterating his point or arguing it. The point is, I believe, the most iconic 13 sat. Regardless of numbers of pairs made it's a preference issue. There's no question 3s are more popular than 13s. But if JB made 500k of these they would be available next week. These were simply manufactured hype.

How many feet do you have?
Not enough :-/
In all seriousness, I lucked out and hit the pass yesterday, and then 2 of 3 SNKRS accounts hit this morning. For the 4th, purchased Tuesday, but I didn’t think Feature would ship and that they would cancel

just one of those random Nike days where more things go right than wrong

I’ve been drinking & just remembered I really struck the **** out today, first release since the “legend blue” 11s that I’ve truly wanted & missed on. Granted I don’t do for a lot, but damn this is a *****.

the game better not be this way, I’m not ready for another letdown right now

I never really buy resell but I should just go to StockX & say **** it at this point, I need a W right now

Jordan Brand will make plenty of money off Fire Reds and Flints.

No way in hell they make those limited.
It seem like the new color ways sell better then the OG color ways why is that ? I wanna cop those hare 6s next month I’m thinking they might turn out how these Were sellout same day

30 yrs in dawg. Nothing is sold out if you got money. Goat has a full size for 290.

lol you prolly get a allowance or something.
Shots fired. Ease up fellas lol. It's all love.
giphy (5).gif

It seems like alot of the older heads only try in store and don't try online
I rather only try online
If i strikeout at least its in the comfort of my own home lol
Not sure if I count as an old head but I'm 35(36 in May) and have been buying/collecting since 96. The last time I tried in store rather than online was for the Nike Air Max Speed turf aka Dan Marino's back in 2012.

It seem like the new color ways sell better then the OG color ways why is that ? I wanna cop those hare 6s next month I’m thinking they might turn out how these Were sellout same day
Depends on the execution. Us longtime heads all got a pair of the OG colorways we want by now. It's nice to get something new.

Woke up at 9:55, stared at the SNKRS app until 10:00 AM. As soon as the item was available and turned from light grey to black I checked out as soon as possible and guess what... Still ain’t get it, waited on the line for 10 minutes until they hit me with the sold out.

I say all that to say do I have to take the L and pay resale price or there’s still ways to get it at retail?

I’ve been drinking & just remembered I really struck the **** out today, first release since the “legend blue” 11s that I’ve truly wanted & missed on. Granted I don’t do for a lot, but damn this is a *****.

the game better not be this way, I’m not ready for another letdown right now

I never really buy resell but I should just go to StockX & say **** it at this point, I need a W right now
Yeah, but is your girl still annoying you? That‘s what I want to know.

Not sure if I count as an old head but I'm 35(36 in May) and have been buying/collecting since 96. The last time I tried in store rather than online was for the Nike Air Max Speed turf aka Dan Marino's back in 2012.
This. I've mastered online buying. I haven't had to leave the house for a shoe in a decade. I'm not getting ultra limited stuff but I have all the major Jordan retros from model 5 and up and I've scored any other sig athletes pair too. Often at a 10-30% discount from instore purchasing. Plus ebates. Edit: I did win the instore raffle at hibbets for bred 11s but I'd already scored twice online before I picked them up. And then they gave me a jacked up pair which I sold to Stockx. Sorry if you got em. It looked like somebody took a bite out the midsole.

Last edited:
Well guys... Seems like I hit on Snkrs.. I went through my emails and seen the confirmation. Also got a "Got It" notification... I thought it didnt go through. Normally when going through J23app it sends me to SNKRS. Instead I ended up on the Nike site... Got in line waited for confirmation. This was 10 minutes after they dropped (peep the time up top).Being at work make these releases difficult sometimes.

Hibbets and Snkrs...:tongue::nthat::nthat:
20200307_105639.jpg
Screenshot_20200307-101015_Chrome.jpg

I noticed on certain releases you can try on the nike app along with snkrs
I wonder if there's any difference or advantage
Probably not but next time i might try the app instead of snkrs

Flints might be flooded but them ****s gone fly they gone be everywhere but the hype gone be there since we haven’t received a true Og form

It seems like alot of the older heads only try in store and don't try online
I rather only try online
If i strikeout at least its in the comfort of my own home lol
We old heads like to stand in line while still trying to cop online while we wait...with some releases going to the store is just special and you want the enjoyment of copping in person on release day!!

Back
Top Bottom