Air Jordan IV "Green Glow" Dark Grey/Green Glow/Cement Grey/Black FALL 2013

Read the thread.

Who is helpful? ^^^ THIS MAN!

Two pages back from a supposed employee.

Just got word through our manifests that my store will be getting 12 pairs of the Green Glow IVs. We are a smaller FTL store so expect these to be on the same availability level as the Toro IVs, Grape Vs, ect. Will post on feet images when I receive shipment.

These two are just people hearing things. So grain of salt. And one of them hearing things is the person who said "read the thread".

So I'm hearing these are still a GR but there won't be anywhere near Toro 4's or Fire Red 3's numbers.

Im hearing the same here too, alot of ppl are passing in my state, so glad i can cop a GR that not everyone will have, and i know theyl regret it after they see em on my feet. Finally a happy release for me.

Last edited:
$240 
sick.gif

http://www.sneakerpost.com/p-965-air-jordan-4-iv-green-glow-in-stock.aspx
the popular sizes are gone
mean.gif

I hope I can cop a pair, these will sell out and won't be released in large numbers because its not a OG CW.

yeah although these did grow on me but this will be retail or bust. If I get em great, if not, i'm not paying resellers prices on a retro+ cw

Last edited:
Although I dont like many kicks next year it will be an expensive year for me trying to grab all the shoes I missed out on this year. This might have to be added to that list. Like em but there are other I prioritize over this.

unsub so I am not tempted to buy em.

Lol $240 smh

That's like who ever runs that savage kickz and posts on IG dude wanted $240 for FR3s didn't move a week later $219 didn't move week of RD $200 ... After RD $189 lol
ha - i hear that.  FR3s going for less than retail at kixsquare... same deal.  Started off @ resell but not anymore.

Back
Top Bottom