Air jordan retro 5 "Black silver" 2011 edition detailed pics

Originally Posted by spizike231

Originally Posted by AlmostNotReady

Originally Posted by jumpman cbt2

How come? Nubuck and suede usually never show Creases, but smooth leather, patent leather and Slightly on durabuck.

How come? I think you know the answer to that question..
But dont trip.. Jordan will give you another opportunity to cop for $175+ in 3-4 years..
Maybe the models that they will be producing then will be close to the originals..
Dont hold your breath.
mad.gif

I think you forget to add that in there. Oh, and the fiery pit of death, a mob with pitch forks and torches, and a nuclear bomb threat. Calm down dude
laugh.gif

Calm down? I assume that you think I am upset or something? My previous post was not filled with any kind of emotion.. So I dont know how you came to the conclusion that I need to calm
down.. I guess everyone else on NT that posts needs to take a chill pill with me huh?
Dont try to call me out bro.. Its not needed.. Especially when your interpretation of my comments are skewed..
Just because I have issues with these sneakers does not mean I was venting any anger towards anybody nor was I hating..
I looked at pair of these Vs at two different stores.. Both had noticeable glue and stitching issues.. The quality is not worthy of $150. Thats the bottom line.. In my opinion of course.
Im just sayin.. I just dont get how people are willing to pay more for inferior products.. Personally I couldnt pull the trigger.. Even tho I wanted to.. But if you are satisfied with your purchase.. Thats all that matters at the end of the day..
Now that I have cleared that up for you.. I have decided that I will take your advice and calm down but only if you take my advice and work on your NT post execution..
Because your last post was that terrible boo boo quality.. Like the Jordan Vs you just bought..

Originally Posted by HOOPSboy

PLEASE post the Foot Locker and/or Footaction SKU number so I can order these! Thanks.

It will be on the white rectangular sticker at the top left of your box lid or on the receipt as well.

NOT the Nike product number. Thanks again!

2.jpg

^ Footlocker Sticker

Lol the quality debate continues. It seems to break down to

a matter of preference. On another note I was hoping to see one

last colorway for these retro V's before the year is done.

I'm really not feeling the last red, white and blues. I was kinda

hoping JB would redeem themselves with a holiday pair of V's.

Let's see....stranger things have happened.

Originally Posted by spizike231

How come? I think you know the answer to that question..
But dont trip.. Jordan will give you another opportunity to cop for $175+ in 3-4 years..
Maybe the models that they will be producing then will be close to the originals..
Dont hold your breath.
mad.gif

I think you forget to add that in there. Oh, and the fiery pit of death, a mob with pitch forks and torches, and a nuclear bomb threat. Calm down dude
laugh.gif

Calm down? I assume that you think I am upset or something? My previous post was not filled with any kind of emotion.. So I dont know how you came to the conclusion that I need to calm
down.. I guess everyone else on NT that posts needs to take a chill pill with me huh?
Dont try to call me out bro.. Its not needed.. Especially when your interpretation of my comments are skewed..
Just because I have issues with these sneakers does not mean I was venting any anger towards anybody nor was I hating..
I looked at pair of these Vs at two different stores.. Both had noticeable glue and stitching issues.. The quality is not worthy of $150. Thats the bottom line.. In my opinion of course.
Im just sayin.. I just dont get how people are willing to pay more for inferior products.. Personally I couldnt pull the trigger.. Even tho I wanted to.. But if you are satisfied with your purchase.. Thats all that matters at the end of the day..
Now that I have cleared that up for you.. I have decided that I will take your advice and calm down but only if you take my advice and work on your NT post execution..
Because your last post was that terrible boo boo quality.. Like the Jordan Vs you just bought..
roll.gif
Why so serious? If you have such a problem with them, then don't come into the thread and post about them. Easy as that. And yes actually, you looked at these V's at two different stores. Did you look at my V's? Because I have, and there's no glue stains at all or stitching issues. IMO, the material is better because it doesn't crease, and there is more added padding that make these better to wear. You don't like the suede/nubuck or quality of these? Cry me a river. Go buy some '07s online and shut up about it then. Don't say you ain't mad when you type up a wall of text for me to read like I care about YOUR opinion on shoes that i buy.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by kopNkicks

For real dat be sweet

Originally Posted by hAzEee aNd sN3aKerS

Originally Posted by HOOPSboy

PLEASE post the Foot Locker and/or Footaction SKU number so I can order these! Thanks.

It will be on the white rectangular sticker at the top left of your box lid or on the receipt as well.

NOT the Nike product number. Thanks again!

2.jpg

^ Footlocker Sticker
Thanks, about to go order a pair

i love mine.  the blue tint looks better, the high tongue looks great.  no complaints for me.  for the people complaining why are you in the thread.  these shoes have come and gone.  there is no need to let us know why you passed.

Just got my pair in from Finihslie. Looks good no major flaws. The nucbuck is definitely not like the Wolf Greys though. Little disappointed with the quality.

Missed these, But not to upset. Quality on the nubuck/suede isn't to good the ankle area seemed to be faded compared to the rest of the shoe but still a good looking shoe overall.

Originally Posted by IgotthatFIREMAN

wow this is a joke, i just got my shipment in from nike.com and they looked "burned" all over both shoes, no thats not from the flash, they look like that in real life....
Shouldnt even pass for B-grades
d4f269b611a4a45c2118dbac043db0c86cfb5306_r.jpg

b393699d61e7af994fe5289e84a2aca9ad26eb18_r.jpg

be52638698a8140422884ea45d9dedfb9af9e345_r.jpg

i feel your pain, bruh. i just got mine after a late delivery and mine have the same issues as in your pic, and it's probably too late to exchange and get a pair or find a pair in los angeles. i called ndc and i'm returning mine. oh well.

Originally Posted by KenJi714

Smh these are still FSR in SOcal

What up man, where in SOcal exactly? I'm located around the 818 area I had to pass on the the release date because i had to buy a parking pass at school. ugh 

Originally Posted by kopNkicks

Would be nice if they dropped a holiday V,or maybe retro another cw.

Originally Posted by buildingblock

Originally Posted by IgotthatFIREMAN

wow this is a joke, i just got my shipment in from nike.com and they looked "burned" all over both shoes, no thats not from the flash, they look like that in real life....
Shouldnt even pass for B-grades
d4f269b611a4a45c2118dbac043db0c86cfb5306_r.jpg

b393699d61e7af994fe5289e84a2aca9ad26eb18_r.jpg

be52638698a8140422884ea45d9dedfb9af9e345_r.jpg

i feel your pain, bruh. i just got mine after a late delivery and mine have the same issues as in your pic, and it's probably too late to exchange and get a pair or find a pair in los angeles. i called ndc and i'm returning mine. oh well.
this is proof that b grades come from any source
nike has no quality control at all 

Just got mine today also. These look a lot better than I was expecting. only flaw is the glue stains, but I'm used to that. Lol.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

When I read your attention whoring rants, I wonder if you're 16 or need psychiatric help. It's rather amusing, because it tells a lot about your life.

A 30 year old man who post for e-rep, e-beef and e-laughs, it's sad dude. Maybe one day you'll mature to the point of realizing it.

Search the system for some meds little man.
Get over yourself dude.  Everything so "serious" with you? 
laugh.gif

It's proven you CAN joan/joke/clown and throw sarcastic shots on here all the time like we ALL do, DAILY, but when it comes back to you, you get personal, everyone is "old" or a "kid", and get e-emotional. 

Says more about your "life" than mine. 
laugh.gif
  You got all my info, you know how I'm living... 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom