Air Jordan Retro III (3) True Blue - August 2009 (SneakerFiles.com) ***[UPDATED 6/2]***

Originally Posted by orbubu

Originally Posted by iNiNe5

Originally Posted by lovemjays1

Promo shoes sellin these for $245 they legit? I remember somebody sayin something about them in this thread but its too much to search through all these pages on my phone. Can some one let me kno if they are legit?
yes they are, but people have complained about poor communication and long wait for the shoes

people have complained about poor communication and long wait for shoes was air-randy and vmv, not promo!! I got my shipment from promo within 5 days!! Super fast shipping and good service!!
tongue.gif

I highly doubt that people complained about randy, he wouldn't sell me an 11 because he didn't have it on hand he was waiting for a reup, when he gotanother fsr he emailed me, i paid him for my 2 pair on wednesday, had a tracking number friday and recieved them monday morning. A+ communication, A+ Shippingspeed, A+ quality shoes, not these funny looking rabbit eared tounges either.

Anyone know whats the best site to order from? I'm trying to figure out which site has the most reliable shipping and what site is best with communicationonce i order. For those who have ordered from Promo-Shoes,How long did it take for your order to arrive? And also,how was the quality on pairs from Promo-Shoes?

Thanks

I didn't feel like digging through all the post, does anyone know when the TB's are going to be released in china??? got connections there

Promo shoes sellin these for $245 they legit? I remember somebody sayin something about them in this thread but its too much to search through all these pages on my phone. Can some one let me kno if they are legit?
yes they are, but people have complained about poor communication and long wait for the shoes

people have complained about poor communication and long wait for shoes was air-randy and vmv, not promo!! I got my shipment from promo within 5 days!! Super fast shipping and good service!!
tongue.gif

yea mine for promo should be here tomorrow...been tracking hehe

Originally Posted by FPtolli

tongue.gif

Bit the bullet and went with promo-shoes as well. Ordered yesterday, got my tracking number today.

I would still like to know how these sites get kicks early, even though I know most of the answers to that question will mostly be speculation...

Originally Posted by 86KB8KOBE86

tongue.gif

I highly doubt that people complained about randy, he wouldn't sell me an 11 because he didn't have it on hand he was waiting for a reup, when he got another fsr he emailed me, i paid him for my 2 pair on wednesday, had a tracking number friday and recieved them monday morning. A+ communication, A+ Shipping speed, A+ quality shoes, not these funny looking rabbit eared tounges either.
He's clearly working for promo

I'm definitely not rushin to get these now. Just about every Jordan that hits europe comes back to us at retail or even less on sneaker websites.

Originally Posted by 12smg12

tongue.gif

Bit the bullet and went with promo-shoes as well. Ordered yesterday, got my tracking number today.

I would still like to know how these sites get kicks early, even though I know most of the answers to that question will mostly be speculation...

Man bro I think me and u are in the same situation. Im probably gonna be biting that same Promo-shoes bullet within the next 24hrs Im kinda pissed because I ama lil hesitant about coppin from them but they do have the best price on the net so desperate times call for desperate mesures
frown.gif

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

Originally Posted by 12smg12

tongue.gif

Man bro I think me and u are in the same situation. Im probably gonna be biting that same Promo-shoes bullet within the next 24hrs Im kinda pissed because I am a lil hesitant about coppin from them but they do have the best price on the net so desperate times call for desperate mesures
frown.gif

Yeah man. I've bought shoes from legit sites before, no doubt, but this is a first in buying a shoe that hasn't officially released yet from a site...

tongue.gif

Please show me who was complaining...............please! If you actually know how to read, you would see that it's the best communication AND shipping. Notto mention the BEST price on the net

Back
Top Bottom