Air Jordan Retro IV "Teal" (03/14/15 $190)

Just sent Oneness an e-mail. I hope they got my size. Thanks to whoever posted about this first. LMK so I can rep.
That would be me, just took a shot and it payed off. So i had to help out the NT fam
pimp.gif

Love the NT community who help each other out.
bighead balrog bighead balrog in situations like that bro you gotta let the NT fam help you out.
At the crib with a new born is like a doctor being on a call at the emergency room :lol:

You're right. It's just that I have been SO] out of touch with the community because of the break I have taken from buying shoes that only the older OG NTers know me and the work that I have put in. When there is a release I want, i have been fairly lucky with NDC so I have had no need to ask for help at all.

The NTer that helped me out volunteered and is also an OG member.

I was kind of blind-sided with them selling out so quickly, and content with staying home with the newborn who turns one month old tomorrow.

I have had the itch again lately to buy shoes and scratching it feels good

Thanks NT

Last edited:
I like them but def not for $220 plus tax.
My barber was checking out the teal 4s when I was buying them on the app this morning. He said they were dope but the next door barber was like naw....
So I'm guess these are a love/hate shoe. I'm def liking liking them.
me too.. the teal will be a great summer shoe

Love the NT community who help each other out.
bighead balrog bighead balrog in situations like that bro you gotta let the NT fam help you out.
At the crib with a new born is like a doctor being on a call at the emergency room :lol:

You're right. It's just that I have been SO] out of touch with the community because of the break I have taken from buying shoes that only the older OG NTers know me and the work that I have put in. When there is a release I want, i have been fairly lucky with NDC so I have had no need to ask for help at all.

The NTer that helped me out volunteered and is also an OG member.

I was kind of blind-sided with them selling out so quickly, and content with staying home with the newborn who turns one tomorrow.

I have had the itch again lately to buy shoes and scratching it feels good

Thanks NT

How long is a new born a new born? :lol:
Young balrog has graduated to infant status

Yesssss!! Seen you guys talking about Oneness, I emailed em and they sent me a invoice. So now Im getting a pair 
wink.gif

Yup. Grabbed a 9 locally and will send my extra to my boy.security mall bmore has sizes but not a ton. Didn't do raffles and employees at both stores I hit said people were after the xx instead.

no disrespect to anyone who likes them, but those XX's are an eyesore!

I like them but def not for $220 plus tax.
My barber was checking out the teal 4s when I was buying them on the app this morning. He said they were dope but the next door barber was like naw....
So I'm guess these are a love/hate shoe. I'm def liking liking them.

Everything JB has dropped this year has been either love or hate, there really hasn't been any universally liked colorways.

I assumed everybody was going to be after Laser 4s next week but a couple people already told me they weren't feeling them at all.

Cant say that im happy with it look at them glue

SMH now lets see if the goddamn paint on the mid-sole cracked after the first couple wears like my bred 4s and thunder 4s LOL

They are 4s, midsole crack is expected. They could crack on wear 1 or 300 but eventually they'll crack.

Last edited:

I just checked on Nike.com and it says I have no orders......even though I have a confirmation email for my order....does that mean Nike canceled on me?
Check as a guest. Long existing issue

I just checked on Nike.com and it says I have no orders......even though I have a confirmation email for my order....does that mean Nike canceled on me?
Says the same on mine....prob just a temporary website issue.
nevermind guys. I think its just that i left myself logged in too long without activity so it shows me as logged in still when they actually logged me out.  I logged back in and checked again and my order is there.

@bigj505 thanks buddy

@muzikfrk75 you might want to try logging out and logging back in and checking again

Wow....just paid my Oneness invoice...thank you to those who suggested! How is it that they don't do online sales and have a gmail address, and are a legit business?  I've heard of them for years, so I'm not worried, but happy that these little businesses are able to take care of us!  I wanted these since the beginning despite the hate and lack of hype.  Cheers to you all who are so helpful!

Shout out to the good ppl at Oneness i sent an email asking for an invoice, to my surprise they sent me one. 210 shipped :nthat:

Requested my size 9.5 and they emailed right back 10 was the smallest so I said that will work. Got the invoice a few minutes later. Thanks, repped!

Edit: Nevermind, they refunded me like 2 minutes later. Guess they sold out. :frown:

Last edited:

Check as a guest. Long existing issue

Says the same on mine....prob just a temporary website issue.
nevermind guys. I think its just that i left myself logged in too long without activity so it shows me as logged in still when they actually logged me out.  I logged back in and checked again and my order is there.

@bigj505 thanks buddy

@muzikfrk75 you might want to try logging out and logging back in and checking again
Yeah, just checked as a guest and it was there, preparing to ship

Wow....just paid my Oneness invoice...thank you to those who suggested! How is it that they don't do online sales and have a gmail address, and are a legit business?  I've heard of them for years, so I'm not worried, but happy that these little businesses are able to take care of us!  I wanted these since the beginning despite the hate and lack of hype.  Cheers to you all who are so helpful!

Yeah they're super legit. I'll try them again next time.

Back
Top Bottom