Air Jordan retro IV THUNDER QUICKSTRIKE 12/22 before the end of the year

^^ Great pics!!! Mine are 5 minutes away from my house and have been since Friday......the wait is killing me! Does anyone know if they released matching socks for these or the cavs iv?

^^ Great pics!!! Mine are 5 minutes away from my house and have been since Friday......the wait is killing me! Does anyone know if they released matching socks for these or the cavs iv?
Welcome to my world, mine are only 15 mins away and have been chilling since friday...Wed cant come fast enough
nerd.gif

I just won another pair for Dirt cheap. The seller says they are sold out? Wtf? What would you all do? Argue, neg feedback or juat take the L?

I just won another pair for Dirt cheap. The seller says they are sold out? Wtf? What would you all do? Argue, neg feedback or juat take the L?
report to ebay and leave negative feedback...theres an option to close listing should they sell out but he obviously wanted more and didn't get it.

Negative feedback. The seller seller flopped, prolly because of the price you won em.

I'd say leave a neg or neutral. Arguing and forcing him to send you a pair could result in him sending you some beat up shoes.

Footlocker UK cancelled my order and didn't even send me an email explaining why - MFs :smh: I see my CC statement showing a refund and Im to assume the order is cancelled? talk about appalling customer service :x they not even carrying half sizes any more so that's pretty much me done with that website :rolleyes

Smh just realized livestock shipped me 2 pairs of the thunders after I called and emailed them to cancel one of the pairs

i just couldnt get into these. i let my pair go the other day. seems like everybody is feeling them, guess im not a hypebeast afterall :D

My pair is scheduled to arrive tomorrow, of course I won't be here.

Hopefully they drop em off, if not I'll be receiving Thursday. I honestly forgot I even had these coming so another day won't kill me.

Got these and sold them with the quickness... not bad but cant get down with the Steelers colorway. I already feel bad about owning Taxi Lebrons :lol:
Being from the 513 I hate the Steelers but something about these I just love. Maybe its the subtle white accents that break up the yellow and black a little bit. But as of now, Ill just think of them as the wu-tangs as opposed to the steelers colors as someone mentioned a couple pages back. :lol: Who Dey!

yea the WU TANG thing is definitely a thinker. I might rebuy later on down the road. My eyes are on some other kicks for now :lol:

Gotta watch out on ur post bro.

Everyone wanna be top flight security of the world.

dude was just trying help out.

Checked my tracking from Livestock and it's good thing I did. They were supposed to be delivered Thursday and signature required. Had them re-routed to the nearest Fed Ex Office store to hold there for pick up.

Mine from NDC arrived today, they look awesome, very happy that I was able to get them.

Nice. Both my NDC and EB pairs should be in tomorrow. As well as my Bred XI. It's been a long 2 week wait but I wasn't in a rush as I never wear them right away. Although there is always that level of excitement to always have em in hand regardless

My FNL and FTL pairs just arrived. They look great in person. Hopefully others get their pairs soon.

I spent my loot at the time on xmas gifts. Should've copped cuz these wouldve been great trade bait. Tue eby prices on these are nuts. I thought it would be Cav IV like.

eBay prices on these are decent depending on the size your looking for.
Size 13's(My Size) are as cheap as 230, with most of the other listings not priced over 250.
Don't know how much you'd be expecting.

Back
Top Bottom