[..::Air Jordan Retro X White / Black – Light Steel Grey "Steel" 10/12/2013 - $170::..]

Will You Be Picking These Up?

• Yup

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Nope

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Went to enter a couple of raffles and there were actually 3-4 people in each store filling out tickets . This shoe is cool if I get it but want the Laney's much more.

These fit tight right? Similar to the black and jordan 11? Or do they fit bigger than that?

Yeah some Jordans sit in my area too and they still have playoff 8's and the 5's also that are still sitting. But the Bel Air's sold out completely!

these wont be an easy cop. "limted" is what im being told by my people, and just a heads up there will be no foolery. FLT corp has sent a memo reguarding employee sales on retros within the first 2 weeks with the discount is prohibited from this point forward

I think these will be easy to get online for sure.  Just be ready and you're good to go.  Don't stress it.

what exactly is be ready? i mean we cant make it put it in our cart even if we are online and quick with the clicks

im pretty quick on NDC so yea :lol:

Looks like these will sit similar to fire red 3s.
Don't think so with that "Limited GR" BS, and the tickets they have been giving around. My hope is that my mall has all FTL, FNL, JJ and Champs at one corner, so better chance for me to grab a pair from FNL.

Last edited:
Guess we will see Saturday. RSVP site are now closed and there's a full size runs available. People are definitely saving for the laney and the DBs.

Most jordan retro general releases have sold out for the most part within the day it releases except the Bugs bunny 8's, the crimson 3's, the fire red 3's and the fire red 5's. This is from what I remember and only for this year's releases only. There are a few places that it'll sit in, but in most of the US it will sell out.

Not enough of these to go around. The amount of people requesting these, & the amount of pairs I have at my store is crazy.
24 pairs is all we got.
Same amount we got for the Thunder 4's.
I'd say these are more limited, than GR or in between.

Lol @ people getting nervous for this release. Calm down.

You wont die if you do not get these :lol:

Looking at u zyzz :lol:

Most jordan retro general releases have sold out for the most part within the day it releases except the Bugs bunny 8's, the crimson 3's, the fire red 3's and the fire red 5's. This is from what I remember and only for this year's releases only. There are a few places that it'll sit in, but in most of the US it will sell out.
So u just basically said, the same thing I say about 5or6 post before u

I WANT THESE..SOLD MY 05'S BUT IM PASSING AND COPPING SOME V'S INSTEAD..

Look there are certain retros that aren't popular and sit on shelves. Jordans for the most part sell out within hours. You also need to keep in mind the other releases like Lebron's, Kd's,and Kobe's that drop. The playoff 8's were released around the lebron EXT's so most people went after those. Everything will be limited from here until the end of the year with the exception of gamma 11's and Oreo 5's but they will feel limited due to the peak of the holiday shopping season. Anyone saying these or anything from now until sometime next year is luring to you.

Look there are certain retros that aren't popular and sit on shelves. Jordans for the most part sell out within hours. You also need to keep in mind the other releases like Lebron's, Kd's,and Kobe's that drop. The playoff 8's were released around the lebron EXT's so most people went after those. Everything will be limited from here until the end of the year with the exception of gamma 11's and Oreo 5's but they will feel limited due to the peak of the holiday shopping season. Anyone saying these or anything from now until sometime next year is luring to you.
Lying

honestly I treat every release the same nowadays and that is that they are all limited

it's better to overestimate than to underestimate in this situation

Last edited:
what exactly is be ready? i mean we cant make it put it in our cart even if we are online and quick with the clicks

im pretty quick on NDC so yea
laugh.gif
I just mean be at your computer ready to go.  These aren't going to instantly sell out online in seconds.  You should have enough time to get these in your cart if you are "ready to go."

In 94 these had the full length air sole unit... Any of you guys know if that's the case with this edition?
:nerd:

Back
Top Bottom