AIR JORDAN RETRO XIII - WHITE/RED 2010 TOPIC PHOTOS

pimp.gif

I was originally planning to get only one pair, but now I will defintely have to go for two.

From looking at the pics it looks like JB are doing these right, and going by how well the '04 black/red XIII retros turned out, I'm sure that these will be a high-quality release.

It's also nice for a change to have a post of pics of an upcoming retro where no one is complaing about or trashing the quality of the shoes.
tongue.gif

I was originally planning to get only one pair, but now I will defintely have to go for two.

From looking at the pics it looks like JB are doing these right, and going by how well the '04 black/red XIII retros turned out, I'm sure that these will be a high-quality release.

It's also nice for a change to have a post of pics of an upcoming retro where no one is complaing about or trashing the quality of the shoes.
tongue.gif

Sorry grey toe. Lol but u will have to sit to shelves buddy. This will prolli have restocks days aftr. But who am I to tell. Hopefulli they will tho. So as d flints. So a lot of people will be happy. Jus not resellers. Lmao..

I think all the 7th grade stories are dope. Wishin y'all copped then. Thats real love. Respect to people like y'all. I honestly worryn bout my robots back then nd not shoes. Lol =)

Sorry grey toe. Lol but u will have to sit to shelves buddy. This will prolli have restocks days aftr. But who am I to tell. Hopefulli they will tho. So as d flints. So a lot of people will be happy. Jus not resellers. Lmao..

I think all the 7th grade stories are dope. Wishin y'all copped then. Thats real love. Respect to people like y'all. I honestly worryn bout my robots back then nd not shoes. Lol =)

Pics are looking very b e a u ti ful.

Cant wait to cop.

1... idk, maybe 2 pairs. Ill see come RD.
Originally Posted by windycity7

rick ross -- woooooohhhhhh --

off topic. but I do that from time to time.
laugh.gif

uh Woooooooooohhhhhhh

Pics are looking very b e a u ti ful.

Cant wait to cop.

1... idk, maybe 2 pairs. Ill see come RD.
Originally Posted by windycity7

rick ross -- woooooohhhhhh --

off topic. but I do that from time to time.
laugh.gif

uh Woooooooooohhhhhhh

8th grade memories. i always wanted them, but never had the chance to get them. screw the grey toes! these need to come out!!!

8th grade memories. i always wanted them, but never had the chance to get them. screw the grey toes! these need to come out!!!

yes cant wait to get these retros loved my OGs, passing on Flints for these, had OG and retro Flints

damn all these 7th and 8th grade stories, i feel real old now i was 20 when i had these back in 98

yes cant wait to get these retros loved my OGs, passing on Flints for these, had OG and retro Flints

damn all these 7th and 8th grade stories, i feel real old now i was 20 when i had these back in 98

Back
Top Bottom