Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

These Carmines are the Grape 5's of 2014. Thirst is real. So many pairs around as well but they sell out within the morning of the release no doubt. Goodluck reselling these cos your gonna have a bad time fukkas
Smokin crack if u think these will turn out like the Grape 5s. Id say these are the 88' III's of 2014.

Grape V's would be a better comparison.

800 people showed up to pines mall.....
roll.gif

650 pairs
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

sick.gif

Last edited:
One positive is that they come out after prom season is over unlike the Grape 5's which led to most of the corny pics.

1.) dudes were talking about how they doin't want to participate in rigged raffles, yet boasting about their locked pairs that they paid people off from raffles (a bit ironic)

2.) from manifest #s at my NT, this will be the most produced retro this year. things are gonna end up like grapes in the dmv, can't step outside without seeing at least 3 people a day wearing em

3.) I buy maybe 2 retros a year (usually one to ball in), so I prefer that I'm not wearing what everyone else is.

call me an elitist, but I've gotten to explore the much better quality of products that nike puts out through NSW and nike running, I've stayed away from retros besides bred 1s this year.

1.) dudes were talking about how they doin't want to participate in rigged raffles, yet boasting about their locked pairs that they paid people off from raffles (a bit ironic)
2.) from manifest #s at my NT, this will be the most produced retro this year. things are gonna end up like grapes in the dmv, can't step outside without seeing at least 3 people a day wearing em
3.) I buy maybe 2 retros a year (usually one to ball in), so I prefer that I'm not wearing what everyone else is.

call me an elitist, but I've gotten to explore the much better quality of products that nike puts out through NSW and nike running, I've stayed away from retros besides bred 1s this year.
First of all, people paying to have shoes held is the result of rigged raffles. Since when did Nike release their production numbers to the general public and didnt everybody already say the Concord Lows were the biggest gr of the year?
Bred 1s came out last year not this year btw.

Manager said people were trying sell each other tickets forgetting every ticket has a permanent name attached to it. Stated there is no way everyone will pick them up..... 
All you have to do is have the person meet u at the store then they give u the money plus whatever you chargin them and u walk right in and buy..done deal

Back
Top Bottom