Air Jordan VI Doernbecher Freestyle First Look!

My pair had some yellowing fresh out the box!!!

Right then and there I realized that there was gonna be a huge yellowing problem on these.

Originally Posted by Chrisphreezy

^^where do you store them? how long have u had em?
I stored em back in the box with a silica packet with no tissue paper.
I've had em for about two weeks only worn 3 times.

I cleaned em each time i wore em, and was worn twice in the rain walking around downtown.

Im still satisfied with the quality on the upper, still no creasing, suede is holding up but the soles.
Im not too picky on yellowed soles because it happens eventually, but when it happen withink two weeks and month within releasing
smh.gif

i promised next thing u know peeps be walking bare feet with icy shoes around their neck.... no one look at the sole of your shoes.... but thanks to niketalkeverybdy including myself is going parano....

I know it sucks to see, but let's be realistic. It is inevitable for clear silicon to yellow eventually. If they're capable of yellowing just sittingthere "correctly stored" in a box, you can imagine what a few wearings are going to do to them. Just clean them well after wearing them, applySeaglow to them periodically, and make them last as long as possible. Aside from that, it is unrealistic to expect any icy soles to remain that way for anylength of time if they are to be worn.

As for the yellowing straight out of the box, that's a known, common issue with the Doernbechers.

Originally Posted by jodyjo

How far do you guys go to clean the BOTTOM of your shoe? Just wondering......I used to clean my shoes, but ive been too tired or busy to keep up with them.
keep on keepin on jodyjo, I clean mine thoroughly, especially those with icy bottoms they get a lot stiffer scrubbing to offset yellowing....

of course it will happen, but you would be surprised the role that the owner plays in how bas and how fast it goes down

theres alot of places that still have these.. I was checking for b grades but there is still plenty a grades left for any1 who is still interested in buying.

Originally Posted by freshxxx2death

theres alot of places that still have these.. I was checking for b grades but there is still plenty a grades left for any1 who is still interested in buying.

where and how can i get a 12?

Originally Posted by therealjondoe

Pm me, My brother needs a size 12
happy.gif

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by therealjondoe

somebody drop me some info via PM or email(chicityk7@yahoo.com) about gettin a size 12 for retail.......

Back
Top Bottom