Air Jordan XI Space Jam posts have been merged into ONE TOPIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heres a pic of mine, cop'd about 2 weeks back

sjxi.jpg

I copped from Vmv inc but I returned them because the shape of the toe box was way off; they looked like leprechaun shoes. Coppin early always has its risks but I'm picking up a couple of pairs onRD.

Originally Posted by SneakerD

I copped from Vmv inc but I returned them because the shape of the toe box was way off; they looked like leprechaun shoes. Coppin early always has its risks but I'm picking up a couple of pairs on RD.
sick.gif
The toe box looks way off. What happened to this pair??

I copped from Vmv inc but I returned them because the shape of the toe box was way off; they looked like leprechaun shoes. Coppin early always has its risks but I'm picking up a couple of pairs on RD.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

sick.gif

Originally Posted by NikeAirCobraBen

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

Z-grades
alien.gif

Originally Posted by orbubu

The mail-man dropped me these in this morning........ SJXI from promo!! They look good to me in-person.
tongue.gif

L
eek.gif
eek.gif
K! My pair from promo is damn g
wink.gif
wink.gif
d!!!
devil.gif
+*%% are you quoting yourself for

Originally Posted by Lrrr

The mail-man dropped me these in this morning........ SJXI from promo!! They look good to me in-person.
tongue.gif

L
eek.gif
eek.gif
K! My pair from promo is damn g
wink.gif
wink.gif
d!!!
devil.gif
+*%% are you quoting yourself for
Because they want to get business over there at promo shoes.

Self promotion is what he's doing.

Seems like these will be a def cop for most since most 2000 pairs will be unwearable by 2013 also damn that toe box is messed up

shame on everyone thats paying outrageous prices thinking these will be very hard to get. ive gone to almost all the malls and shoe stores where i live, andbelieve me, all of them confirmed they will be selling them on release date. oh yeah...did i mention i live in san antonio texas, where there are very fewstores with a quickstrike account???
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom