AIR MAX 2011 Spring '11 **PICS**

volt.png

getting ready to order these!..

Originally Posted by general tsos

Finally got a chance to try these on tnite, sorry to say I was let dwn with the cushioning...not even close to comfort of the 09s. I have over 20pair of 09s. HATED the 10s only own the volt/volts. To me the comfort is similar between 10s and 11s. Do we know if the 11s have the responsive or cushioning sockliner?.. I really hope it's not the cushioning, if so big let down
Ugh. The 09s were much more comfortable than the 10s. I was hoping the 11s favored those.

Originally Posted by never wear them

My fault KidLebron
laugh.gif

36, got them at Finishline. They usually put out the kicks early, excluding limited releases.
Finishline's in Austin never do.  I'm going to have to wait until tomorrow to try a pair on.

I don't know what y'all see in those colorways...

Are you really gon' wear that jacket with those shoes?.....
I feel the same way about most iDs I see.

can somebody that has a pair of the 2011's pull out the sockliner and let me know what color it is. Usually, from what I can tell, Nike uses blue foam for cushioned liners and a grey kinda plasticky thing for the "responsive" ones.

It's blue. Same as the past 2. These say something on the insole tho forgot what it said
frown.gif

Comfort 2+ (something like that)

It's blue. Same as the past 2. These say something on the insole tho forgot what it said
frown.gif

FITSOLE 2 would be my guess.

frown.gif

FITSOLE 2 would be my guess.

I like to break necks and look like a human highlighter.  Don't care if some of the attention is negative.
But no I won't wear the shoes with the jacket because I didn't buy either one.  I already have too much neon @*%.

Originally Posted by 757shoefanatic

Here is a pic of the Livestrong's that I took at work tonight...notice the air pocket is not yellow, smh. IMO, i think they would have been a lot nicer with the yellow air pocket like sample pics showed....

What a shame.  Finishline's pic shows a Maize air unit.  I thought they're pics were reliable.  Moreso than NDC's.

xeos36.jpg

Originally Posted by general tsos

Finally got a chance to try these on tnite, sorry to say I was let dwn with the cushioning...not even close to comfort of the 09s. I have over 20pair of 09s. HATED the 10s only own the volt/volts. To me the comfort is similar between 10s and 11s. Do we know if the 11s have the responsive or cushioning sockliner?.. I really hope it's not the cushioning, if so big let down

Sucks to hear that, money saved I suppose.

Hey everybody I was wondering for those of you that already own the shoe or have tried it on, does it fit true to size like the 09s or do we go a half size up like the 10s?

I mean if you work directing traffic it would be sweet, but otherwise
sick.gif

Originally Posted by billbraskyisme

I like to break necks and look like a human highlighter.  Don't care if some of the attention is negative.

you need highlighter kicks to grab attention?

damn... whatever happened to that whip appeal? (BabyFace lyrics) haha

Had a chance to pic up over the weekend.  Honestly, was an easy pass. 2009 put these to shame ( in my opinion)

Originally Posted by bc60997

I mean if you work directing traffic it would be sweet, but otherwise
sick.gif

haha, that's what the jacket is for, EMS or other people working in fast moving traffic situations.  

Been wearing these for two weeks. Same cushioning in the GR so don't worry about it. Fit like the 09's...maybe a little looser than the 09's. Lighter and more streamlined than 09's.

Back
Top Bottom