AJ XXX (30)

What's up with this early access email?? It just says to log in, so I logged in, and how it's asking for an access code, which I don't see in the email. WTF...

I need a code so i can copp with a disco 
nerd.gif

View media item 1900153Suprised to see this email, copped without hesitation! First pair of new AJ model since the XX3s
It's been an expensive weekend for me, UNC foams, AJKOs, Altenate 2s n these XXXs. Can't wait to get them.

Last edited:
Got access to these but I'll wait till next month to cop. This is going to be and expensive weekend coming up

So I'm using online chat to get the code, the rep gives me a code, which does not work. Guess I'm not copping these.:lol:

As much as I think these are great, I'm holding out for a better colorway. When I see clear soles and white plastic midsole, I know the yellowing will be considerable!

I've been looking forward to these.. got early access and copped with a 20'er and 4% cb. Can't wait to get em on court

Got the email. Still debating. A lot of heat is coming out next week and I don't want to just casually spend. Need ovo 10's and white cement 4......plus whatever possible restocks that may occur

Got the email. Didn't realize it was to order but I did anyways. Can't wait :pimp:

I was surprised when I got the email too. I thought it was just to reserve a spot, but it went to checkout and everything! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom