AJ XXX (30)

Got the email but access didnt work. Did a live chat and they gave me a code. If u didnt get an email, live chat them. They asked for a screen shot of the email but u can prolly still get a code

Anybody need the code? Not gonna use mine. 10.5

edit: got a link to buy. Can anyone use that? I know its a one time thing but whoever wants it hmu.

Last edited by a moderator:
Got early access email too but don't plan on copping today. If there's anyone who wants it and knows what I would have to send, you can have it. I wear 13 if that matters.

Holding out for another retailer for next weekend... Early access is tempting but I have some rewards and was hoping to use those... Gotta be smart

These are going to hit the sales racks right? This is the first time since the XIX that I've been tempted to cop on release day.

Id say yeah, but then again i don't think the launch cw's of the 29 mad it to the racks

Last edited:
Did you guys sign up somewhere to get the early access code ???

Personally, I didn't. I just have the Nike+ thing but I think everyone has that.
I got a random email today and didn't realize it was to buy the shoes until I clicked it and signed in. I don't even know if this is a preorder or if they are shipping soon.

Personally, I didn't. I just have the Nike+ thing but I think everyone has that.
I got a random email today and didn't realize it was to buy the shoes until I clicked it and signed in. I don't even know if this is a preorder or if they are shipping soon.

If it is same as last year it's preorder
On chat with nike now to get code will see

I don't even know if this is a preorder or if they are shipping soon.
My pair is  preparing to ship and should be here thursday or sooner  
nerd.gif

If you watched the unveiling event there was an area that asked to enter your email if you wanted early access. That's what I did and got the email today. You still needed a Nike+ account regardless.

If you watched the unveiling event there was an area that asked to enter your email if you wanted early access. That's what I did and got the email today. You still needed a Nike+ account regardless.

Thanks but I was giving my personal experience and I never entered for early access.

Back
Top Bottom