AJ XXX (30)

Man I hope you get a code or something. You are one of the ones that have been on board with this shoe from the beginning.
I know right haha, maybe I'll talk to a chat rep and link them to my support for the shoe on NT and they can give me a code 
roll.gif

I don't get it someone is trying to sell them on bay for $269 BIN

Screen shot shows he paid $214

269 - 27( ebay fee 10%) - 7(paypal fee 3% ) - approx. $15 ship = 220

Really he is going to spent his time and gas to send this package to make $6 ??

Is it just me or it seems ******ed ???

Last edited:
From my experience, it appears "random" early access is based upon your purchasing power. You buy, frequent (and not just release day kicks) you get early access. I have gotten both for the "here's your chance for another pair of the 72-10 access" and the "early xxx access" but can't win a random raffle for other kicks. Smh

From my experience, it appears "random" early access is based upon your purchasing power. You buy, frequent (and not just release day kicks) you get early access. I have gotten both for the "here's your chance for another pair of the 72-10 access" and the "early xxx access" but can't win a random raffle for other kicks. Smh

Well I buy a lot more than just release day kicks, all my training shoes and tons of sweats, socks, shirts and long sleeves from there and still don't get access. I'd throw out the amount I spent last year but the number is embarrassing ha. So not sure if that's truly it but oh well I got next week.

Well I buy a lot more than just release day kicks, all my training shoes and tons of sweats, socks, shirts and long sleeves from there and still don't get access. I'd throw out the amount I spent last year but the number is embarrassing ha. So not sure if that's truly it but oh well I got next week.

Wish i could help. No interest in this shoe but of course i get the invite. Im sure these will be easy peasy on release day.

I can't say for sure If I only by from Nike. Access to some of the releases have been ridiculously difficult for me over the years. I literally have three computers going on different sites. I would never get shoes if I had to count on Nike.com. I'm just happy it wasn't the galaxy color way or the blue color way which we don't have any real info on other than the date. Great some of you guys received the access nonetheless. I will find a way. 

Yea I agree with others that this isn't accurate.

Decided to buy a pair...first time buying a pair of Js in a long time. I think the 2012 were the last pair of Js I've owned of any kind.

Crazy that I got early access since I hardly buy anything off NDC anymore. Maybe 1-2x a year when some TF apparel goes on sale. Nike is really the most random website when it comes to stuff like this :lol:

I got an access but thinking, should I order it just for trying the size and return it?
Just in case I want to buy other color in the future.

Big thanks to @hurricanday21 for sending me the release email after he decided to pass! Should be here Thursday!

Cool-but I'm curious. Did his email contain a CODE? My email didn't have a code and access was supposed to be through login.

Back
Top Bottom