AJ XXX (30)

Throw a white or clearish toe cap on that navy Russ PE and I would be all over it...

Throw a white or clearish toe cap on that navy Russ PE and I would be all over it...
(white toebox)

the vision.......
nthat.gif
who can produce a photoshop of those.....
quick 30-sec job

Got my UNC's tonight...... I'm not really feeling them in hand, might feel different once on foot but I think I may just return them.

Launch pair is still the best outside of all star PE. Still have the feeling we will get screwed on colorways again

patiently waiting to get off of work today so that i may grab my uncs from my boys house :pimp:

I agree. The toe cap is the difference maker. Not a fan of the solid Jumpman.

im trying hard to like this model but idk its not working for me for some reason. thought id cop to ball in but seeing them in person and im like meh

I just played in these for the first time on Tuesday. Perfect in every way except for the dog bone Achilles pad. It basically tore my skin raw to the point that I haven't been able to play ball in any shoe without pain this week. Very disappointed. The weird thing is that it's only my left foot and not the right. Ive heard of a few reports of the same thing happening to other people who actually play in their pair. Any suggestions?

I just played in these for the first time on Tuesday. Perfect in every way except for the dog bone Achilles pad. It basically tore my skin raw to the point that I haven't been able to play ball in any shoe without pain this week. Very disappointed. The weird thing is that it's only my left foot and not the right. Ive heard of a few reports of the same thing happening to other people who actually play in their pair. Any suggestions?
I had a little pain in one of the shoes at the achilles the first time I tried these on, but I've been fortunate that during games I've had no issue

My suggestion (no guarantees but worth a shot) is to wear a pair of taller crews that you can fold down to the achilles to up the sock padding.  I've done this with some shoes in the past and it's helped... 

Back
Top Bottom