AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

if they send me a confirmation order number to my email does that mean i got a pack? please help me........

o heck yeeahhh!!!! with a Mac book you gurantee that you will get one !!!! good luck to the people trying to get one... thank tha tha tha bay

Originally Posted by button999

Originally Posted by Big daddy 8523

Jumpman23.com has the Infrared pack on it's blog page. But it says nothing about the supposed 23 pair with the lovely NiKe Air on the back. I guess its just a Damn rumor that was pointless.

I think if it was true we would have heard about it by now. You know there's at least one collector or reseller working at every store, they would have gone thru every pack they got and looked, so one would have been found by now if they existed.
When the Jumpman was placed on the Silver Anniversary XI's, JB didn't tell anyone. Then they popped up. If they announced it beforehand, then all the packs would have been tampered with by the employees. Would be interesting, yet messed up. Should give it to us in the first place.

I'm gonna wake up at 5am and take BART to the city. I'm gonna take my chances with Niketown SF. Hey, only 28 or so packs, but we all have the same shot.

I still don't see what's all the buzz about this pack is all about. I'm still not getting them, some lucky sneakerhead can have my size 9 as I will not even make an attempt to purchase the pack. Varsity red looks better in my opinion. If varsity reds were the original release, I'm sure people would hail them as the superior pair.

"If varsity reds were the original release, I'm sure people would hail them as the superior pair."

sounds like you got the idea and understand the superiority of the super limited aj6 infrared pack
and don't even realize it

Eastbay came through but the crab would not give me free shipping owe well hope everyone else gets theirs, Eastbay said they got 300 pairs total.

Im never ordering from finishline again... Money was taken out and no email.
Did anyone recieve conformation from them?

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Originally Posted by button999

Originally Posted by Big daddy 8523

Jumpman23.com has the Infrared pack on it's blog page. But it says nothing about the supposed 23 pair with the lovely NiKe Air on the back. I guess its just a Damn rumor that was pointless.

I think if it was true we would have heard about it by now. You know there's at least one collector or reseller working at every store, they would have gone thru every pack they got and looked, so one would have been found by now if they existed.
When the Jumpman was placed on the Silver Anniversary XI's, JB didn't tell anyone. Then they popped up. If they announced it beforehand, then all the packs would have been tampered with by the employees. Would be interesting, yet messed up. Should give it to us in the first place.

Well that could be the case, or maybe they cant rip open every bag since I heard these come in sealed bags. I haven't got mine yet but I can tell u for sure in about 8 hours if they are sealed or not.

Originally Posted by DiRkNaStY41

just got back from hoh cherry hill....happy i got my pack....
Were you that other 10.5?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by marsloves

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

Originally Posted by mykickgame

Originally Posted by marsloves

FINSHLINE TOOK MY MONEY AND THE ORDER DIDNT GO THRU!!!!!
mad.gif
Same here
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
 Does anyone know how long the charges take to reverse?
24-48 hours.

The only way to get your money back right away is to do a 3-way call with a FNL rep and a rep from your bank.

Just making sure. I still get my money if i dont do a 3-way call right?

Same thing that happened to me
mad.gif
! Dam you finishline!!!

FUNDS on HOLD: The merchant (ie: footaction.com or footlocker.com) asks the credit card (or bank if using debit) to place the funds "on hold". The bank agrees and sets the money aside from your "available" balance. For example if you had $500 before the HOLD, then you attempt to buy a $400 item, your available balance would be $100 ( $400 is "on hold" until the merchant officially charges your card). They wont officially charge it until it ships. ( This is common business when doing pre-orders like on amazon.com for a dvd that doesnt come out for another 2 months or for an item that is backordered and will not ship immediately).

You might see a $1 charge on your card so the merchant (finishline or any retailer) can prove your account is real.

FUNDS CHARGED: The money is officially taken out of your account and thus will require a longer process to refund back to your card. Refunds are also called "credits" and will officially appear on your credit card bill as such.

DIFFERENCE: "ON HOLD" =1-3 business days to be available while "refunds" or "credit" can take up to 10 business days.  

Thoughts:

It's not any website fault for this. It's the way credit card systems work. It's not like CASH. And yes, even if you use a debit card which is like cash, you are still subject to 3-5 business days in waiting.

Good luck.

- Don Juan

yeah finishline is bunch of crap. i actually think they hold peoples funds on purpose so they can make money of the intrest while your funds are stuck in there company account. this is the last time i will ever try fnl on a limited release. i mean some people might not be able to use their credit or bank cards in the morning cause fnl has a hold on most of the money they had in their account. thats not the case for me but im just saying. i going to ask for some kind of compensation for holding my funds twice now. well i still got at least 3 packs to pick up in the morning and hopefully more if theres some left.

Originally Posted by ThaThaThaBay

Originally Posted by soups24

so no bracelets at ntsf? pure line up?
interesting...

You mean the raffle right?

I confirmed with the employees that it's a raffle, and it even says so on their facebook page.

Back
Top Bottom