American journalist, James Foley, beheaded by ISIS

All those heads....

16ljk2h.jpg

i wonder how ISIS got James to cooperate so calmly while reading the letter... then all of a sudden the blade comes out.

I need a blunt just to calm my mind right about now smh.  

IDK if the video I watched was edited out but it goes from James speaking- to the knife being placed on his neck in execution style... they show maybe one or two cuts then jump to an image of the detached head placed on top of his back laying stomach down.

Last edited:
i wonder how ISIS got James to cooperate so calmly while reading the letter... then all of a sudden the blade comes out.

IDK if the video I watched was edited out but it goes from James speaking- to the knife being placed on his neck in execution style... they show maybe one or two cuts then jump to an image of the detached head placed on top of his back laying stomach down.

I believe he was held captive since 2012 so he might have been slightly brainwashed

or he was threatened with torture

the video looks like it was purposely edited for news networks to show with out too much gore

I can either kill you quickly or I torture you to death. Either way you're gonna die. I'm assuming that was the gist of their conversation to him for how this will all go down.

Is ISIS a new terrorist group?  Are they affiliated to Al Qaeda?  Forgive my ignorance on this, I don't follow the Mid-East conflicts.

They started off with Al Qaeda and was part of the rebel force in Syria, they then began to take over certain parts of Syria and now they're moving to Iraq to take over and make a Sunni Muslim state in that whole region. Al Qaeda told them they were too BRUTAL with their tactics so they disbanded from them. Once they invaded Iraq, the official Iraqi military(Shia) evacuated when **** got too thick and abandoned their weapon in which ISIS took so now it's becoming a tougher because of it. The only force over there to widely oppose them is the Kurdish army, and on top of that, they are killing or banishing every non Sunni person.

Cliffnotes:
Muslim(Sunni) attacking Muslim(Shia)
Sunni vs Iraqi Christians
Iraqi Military isn't doing a good job defending
Kurdish army holding ground(Iraqi nationally but ethnically Kurd)
Al Qaeda deems their actions too gruesome and condemns them.
US is only bombing them because no one wants to go back to Iraq.
Kurds are the only hope.
Funded by the West inadvertently in Syrian conflict to go against the their government.
Took over eastern Syria and 1/3 of North-western Iraq.

Man this ISIS group is really delusional and downright frightening, the nerve of those hisbah tyrants to stroll the streets with aks and nitpick any little thing they don't like, in the name of "peace"...Their threats toward America should be responded by drone strikes and other military action imo

Last edited:
This is just disgusting.  And what should people label this? Execution style?  This seems like a norm though for those people.  There are really some sickos out there.  Why don't we just a-bomb it and be done with.

RIP

If you know they are going to off you anyway might as well go out with a fight.

Take one of those m_f_ with me

Stop falling for the okie doke.

This is a group that America itself created, to put fear into American lives watching from a tv screen. Just to up the rationale to bomb certain religious groups, further creating a civil war - to reduce the lives estalbished in Iraq, in hopes of establishing a new "Southern Africa". This is the new "boogeyman". You had bin Laden doing the same thing. Now it's this group, who suddenly speaks english with a British accent - and they have a camera crew following their every move like some reality show.

How do you go from funding a group, to fearing it so bad, you're sending drones and bombing them with no regard. If this doesn't have Israel's and Americans fingerprints all over this, than I don't know what does. Quit being scared. This is the new propaganda to further push their "war on terrorism" agenda to keep the military subsidizing going and keeping military-industrial system operating under another "defense" pretext.

So 2 years ago, no one walking this earth feared this so called group "ISIS". Now they're a group with hundreds of millions of American tax dollars, and they're going around scaring everyone to death. It's a full on cycle of inciting fear on people to further support any more murderious and profitable wars for the people on the opposing side of this ISIS group.

War is a racket. Remember that. Stop believing everything FoxNews and CNN tell you. The truth is not being told.

Last edited:
^^^yea I'm not going to go into the whole conspiracy theory thing, the U.S. probably has a hand in creating this monster. I just want kids left out of this, the adults can slaughter each other in the name of Allah if they want to.

Speaking of propaganda, anyone see the video of the supposed "corpses" of Palestinians posted by Hamas. The corpses were clearly moving when they thought the camera wasn't filming. :lol: I don't even support Isreal like that but it goes to show that the PR war is just as critical to victory  in every conflict.

PR war?

Hamas may be trying to follow by example in that case, but real women and children are dying:

article-2729114-20A9E49000000578-60_964x660.jpg

article-2729114-20A9E43200000578-194_964x685.jpg

article-2729114-20A98F6200000578-115_964x664.jpg

article-2729114-20A4FA8E00000578-439_964x658.jpg

article-2729114-20A4F7DA00000578-821_964x605.jpg

But I digress..

Stop falling for the okie doke.

This is a group that America itself created, to put fear into American lives watching from a tv screen. Just to up the rationale to bomb certain religious groups, further creating a civil war - to reduce the lives estalbished in Iraq, in hopes of establishing a new "Southern Africa". This is the new "boogeyman". You had bin Laden doing the same thing. Now it's this group, who suddenly speaks english with a British accent - and they have a camera crew following their every move like some reality show.

How do you go from funding a group, to fearing it so bad, you're sending drones and bombing them with no regard. If this doesn't have Israel's and Americans fingerprints all over this, than I don't know what does. Quit being scared. This is the new propaganda to further push their "war on terrorism" agenda to keep the military subsidizing going and keeping military-industrial system operating under another "defense" pretext.

So 2 years ago, no one walking this earth feared this so called group "ISIS". Now they're a group with hundreds of millions of American tax dollars, and they're going around scaring everyone to death. It's a full on cycle of inciting fear on people to further support any more murderious and profitable wars for the people on the opposing side of this ISIS group.

War is a racket. Remember that. Stop believing everything FoxNews and CNN tell you. The truth is not being told.

We'll see if you're right because, as of right now, the US military doesn't want to get involved and are going to just carry out airstrikes. If you ask me, the US would rather not have this and continue to collect oil from the region. And in realty, the current government is Shia so I am not surprised that there is a Sunni terrorist group attacking them.

The pretext of 'Shiite vs Sunni" was there before America had any interest in creating another conflict.

They say "we don't want to get involved" but, their Air and Drone strikes speak otherwise.

We'll see if you're right because, as of right now, the US military doesn't want to get involved and are going to just carry out airstrikes. If you ask me, the US would rather not have this and continue to collect oil from the region. And in realty, the current government is Shia so I am not surprised that there is a Sunni terrorist group attacking them.

I have a question for you, where do you think all of these military grade weapons come from? Which country contracts the most weapons? who would have the most surplus? which country has the largest record of funding insurgent groups

if you look how big defense contracting is in the US and the history of the us supporting insurgent groups for their best interests its obvious who is part of the problem

Dont see anything wrong with strategy. The US having a hand is not a secret. Being friends then enemies and enemies then friends is no secret either.

The US got to be a super power because it had the stronger military strength during WW 1 and 2. To say that it was purely done with out motives or agenda would be ignorant as wl. The US aint as innocent as she might be, but shes still the cleanest dirty shirt. Guys here talk like the US is full of crap and guilty as heck. I disagree as most would.

If people are baffled about diplomacy and strategic warfare, maybe they out to think.

3/4 of the way through those Vice docs. I am just awed at how they have these young kids reciting speeches and professing their loyalty to the Islamic State. Crazy 
eek.gif

I have a question for you, where do you think all of these military grade weapons come from? Which country contracts the most weapons? who would have the most surplus? which country has the largest record of funding insurgent groups

if you look how big defense contracting is in the US and the history of the us supporting insurgent groups for their best interests its obvious who is part of the problem

I'm not saying we are not but, I'm not sure if America has any interest in instigating any middle-east conflicts as we are more interested in making a profit from them or using them as a "business venture". I think this goes back to whether or not you think we are doing this to keep our military funding high or to gain resources from this region of the world. I for one think the later, as it is a more stable way of getting what we need for now and potentially more lucrative. However, I am fully aware that we are the leaders as far as selling arms to other countries but, I believe we only gave them weapons in hopes of overthrowing the Syrian government. You can see most of them are still using Russian made weapons which leads me to believe that although we did indeed give them weapons, I believe that Russians along with other Eastern European countries might be helping (on purpose or not) a lot more than we are. And to add to that, they are actually stealing US military weapons from the Iraqi army soldiers that abandon them upon withdrawing so, that's why we a reseeding tape of them with AKs and HUMVEES rather than one countries equipment.

I'm not saying we are not but, I'm not sure if America has any interest in instigating any middle-east conflicts as we are more interested in making a profit from them or using them as a "business venture". I think this goes back to whether or not you think we are doing this to keep our military funding high or to gain resources from this region of the world. I for one think the later, as it is a more stable way of getting what we need for now and potentially more lucrative. However, I am fully aware that we are the leaders as far as selling arms to other countries but, I believe we only gave them weapons in hopes of overthrowing the Syrian government. You can see most of them are still using Russian made weapons which leads me to believe that although we did indeed give them weapons, I believe that Russians along with other Eastern European countries might be helping (on purpose or not) a lot more than we are. And to add to that, they are actually stealing US military weapons from the Iraqi army soldiers that abandon them upon withdrawing so, that's why we a reseeding tape of them with AKs and HUMVEES rather than one countries equipment.
Use another country to fight a common enemy is just a very very basic tactic.

Thats why people are confused. The same enemies also use UD dollar as a reserve currency. lol

So when people get confused about US sponsoring who and who, they do not understand the bigger picture.

Russia and the US are on bad terms, so wouldnt it make sense to use the guys in the middle east to fight against the US?

SIMILAR reason why the US is funding Israel. Side with the stronger side and share a common goal.

Hate to say and see innocent lives lost, but I rather not see people.beheading one another for the sale of.humabity, which some cultures dont believe in.

Back
Top Bottom