American Sniper

People talk all this crap, but still fighting their struggles in this piece of **** we call America.

Man, go somewhere with that. You don't want to serve your country, it's all good. There are people that will do that for you. I'm sure in the Revolutionary war there were many with your mentally and those that weren't made this **** of America happen.

Stand for something or die for nothing.

Live free or die trying ...

It's easy to talk behind a desk and point finger but you sent doing anything about it.

Jokes on u.

Last edited:
:lol:

Take that passion and go save homeless vets who fought over there. Oh yea your passion doesn't extend that far

******* joke

Some of y'all military guys do sound a little silly when you use someone's opinion on a movie as a measuring stick for patriotism.

People talk all this crap, but still fighting their struggles in this piece of **** we call America.

Man, go somewhere with that. You don't want to serve your country, it's all good. There are people that will do that for you. I'm sure in the Revolutionary war there were many with your mentally and those that weren't made this **** of America happen.

Stand for something or die for nothing.

Live free or die trying ...

It's easy to talk behind a desk and point finger but you sent doing anything about it.

Jokes on u.

Lol a ragtag bunch of rebels taking on the most bloated and belligerent empire of the day... That's how you view our time in Iraq?

Lol a ragtag bunch of rebels taking on the most bloated and belligerent empire of the day... That's how you view our time in Iraq?
I don't view anything. I'm a realist, kids that were sent to Iraq and Afghanistan and now you know where are just doing what they are being told. Call it what you want, but that's their job. Some say for their country others said for personal wealth but at the end of the day, it's following orders - their job.

However, I'm just making a comparison because back then there were people with opposite views.
:lol:

Take that passion and go save homeless vets who fought over there. Oh yea your passion doesn't extend that far

******* joke

That's twice you brought that bs up. That's cool man, if you don't have pity or don't give a f for someone that served and/or fought for his country and now his homeless. So beat it ....

By the way there are more than homeless vet out there. There are runaways, abused, honest people with a horror story, etc that are homeless. You singling out vets it's pathetic. And if you are suggesting that I don't do anything for the homeless, you are dead wrong. I contribute to foundations, support congressional acts for the troops, volunteer in several VSO's and employ them.

Jokes on you.

Last edited:
The whole system is one big pimping. You gotta do what you gotta do I guess. Just make it work the right way so you don't end up like a lot of former vets.

Just to clarify I'm speaking for folks that just enlist not the ones who go in as officers after college.

Hopefully in 2015 we won't hear about a vet committing murder/suicide

The whole system is one big pimping. You gotta do what you gotta do I guess. Just make it work the right way so you don't end up like a lot of former vets.

Just to clarify I'm speaking for folks that just enlist not the ones who go in as officers after college.

Hopefully in 2015 we won't hear about a vet committing murder/suicide
what exactly are you saying man? I'm so confused ... So I guess the only people that commit murder suicide are vets?

Also, what's the difference between an officer and enlisted? It's still the same **** .. I guess if anything you can't fault the kids that joint right out of high school, but the more mature adults that are college graduated, what are their excuse to join the service? You making no sense man ....I just want clarification to what you are trying to say so I can understand better.

Last edited:
Interesting points of views in this thread, deterence that the armed forces provide is so under rated. Regradless of how the media spins it there is only one reason why the United States havent been invaded or attacked by another country. The movie, the news, the conspiracies are all a form of deterence.

Interesting points of views in this thread, deterence that the armed forces provide is so under rated. Regradless of how the media spins it there is only one reason why the United States havent been invaded or attacked by another country. The movie, the news, the conspiracies are all a form of deterence.

this

Last edited:
I thing I never understand is why don't we send criminals and murders to the army front line? If they come home they get some time knocked off their sentenced. Bet they won't get into trouble again. Actually judge made my uncle go to veitnam

Last edited:
I thing I never understand is why don't we send criminals and murders to the army front line? If they come home they get some time knocked off their sentenced. Bet they won't get into trouble again. Actually judge made my uncle go to veitnam
you dont understand why we dont take people who don't have any respect for the law and following rules and hand them deadly weaponry... In the strictest most regimented job on the planet.  and send them into faraway places alongside our men and women fighting to protect those laws and values?

I wouldnt fight alongside them or count on them not to turn coat for money and freedom

Last edited:

you dont understand why we dont take people who don't have any respect for the law and following rules and hand them deadly weaponry... In the strictest most regimented job on the planet.  and send them into faraway places alongside our men and women fighting to protect those laws and values?

I wouldnt fight alongside them or count on them not to turn coat for money and freedom
this, all of this. 

Saw this movie last night. I already have my biases regarding the Iraq War, and I went in that theater fully expecting a procession of crying white chicks when it was over. I was not disappointed. Movie represented the pinnacle of the toxic MURRICA MURRICA mindset that seems to exist here

Movie was well made but I really don't understand this culture of glorifying violence and warmaking meant to serve elite interests and then rebranding it as heroism and using buzzwords like "bad guys" and "values"

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom