Another year and these chicks still don't know how to act on NY metros

Link

Crow, who was arraigned in Bronx Criminal Court on Thursday, was charged with misdemeanor assault, harassment and menacing, according to court records.

damned if you clap da mami, damned if you clap da papi :smh:

The battered husband, Tesfa Walters, 38, declined to comment on the arrest when reached on Friday.

“I have to speak to my wife about everything,” he said.

bet he aint even talking about just this incident :x :smh:

if that construction worker was smart he wouldve not gotten physical... all he had to do was call the cops and he couldve pressed charges on HER for assault (yup spitting on someone is "assault")

not even gonna front tho he a better man than me cuz idgaf i wudda beat the brakes off that lady, momma said dont hit a woman, she ain say nothin bout a b**** :smh:

The heat of the moment is something else though.

Ideally you have the self control to bite your tongue in that situation, but getting spit on twice in a public setting like that, all rationality is usually thrown out the window.

Still though, smh at them for pressing charges over something they started.

Should have pushed her off the train.

She talking all that trash but when her man getting whooped and she disappears until its over.

This was a sign from God that you need to dumb that chick smh.

Disgusting.

Only way the cow or her husband can redeem any resemblance of humanity they had is if they drop the charges. :smh:

Feel bad for Crow.

Too late now. NYPD doesn't necessarily need victims to press charges to pursue assault cases. If they got that evidence on their own they could've charged dude simply cuz we're in a everything is recorded era.

Once his face could be seen and being in his work clothes it was a wrap for dude.

Last edited:
Beyonce has all these females thinking they're Divas, i bet she had "Grown Woman" on repeat before she stepped on the train.

Have they even ID'ed the construction guy yet? NY has 8 million people, if bruh lays low for the next month im sure everyone will forget and nothing will happen.

oh please beyonce taught women to have alter egos "sasha fierce" not act out in actual reality.

You saw her in that elevator

She aint about that life.

"Beware of the closing doors"

roll.gif

Told ya he was gonna get got for that ishh.

I honestly don't feel the least bit sorry for him. He could've walked away, but he chose to turn off his brain and bring himself down to their level. Now he's unemployed and caught up in a system that is merciless to black men. Pride is a witch.

Word of advice to all you hot heads/young bucks out there: if you're a minority, your freedom is the greatest gift you have. Don't get involved in any type of situation that would compromise your freedom. Think before you react. It's always better to just walk away than to get caught up, especially when dealing with low-life, bottom-of-the-barrel scum. The latter type never have much to lose in life, so it's of no consequence to them if they get jammed up. You, on the other hand, more often than not, will have something to lose so don't get caught up. Remember, pride cometh before the fall. Sometimes you just gotta learn to say "nah" and just walk away.

Last edited:
Told ya he was gonna get got for that ishh.

I honestly don't feel the least bit sorry for him. He could've walked away, but he chose to turn off his brain and bring himself down to their level. Now he's unemployed and caught up in a system that is merciless to black men. Pride is a witch.

Word of advice to all you hot heads/young bucks out there: if you're a minority, your freedom is the greatest gift you have. Don't get involved in any type of situation that would compromise your freedom. Think before you react. It's always better to just walk away than to get caught up, especially when dealing with low-life, bottom-of-the-barrel scum. The latter type never have much to lose in life, so it's of no consequence to them if they get jammed up. You, on the other hand, more often than not, will have something to lose so don't get caught up. Remember, pride cometh before the fall. Sometimes you just gotta learn to say "nah" and just walk away.

I agree with all of this....but it still rubs me the wrong way that we live in a society/system that is built to suppress us and keep us inline (us being human beings). Why can't we live in a world where if your female is talking reckless you as the man can't catch the hands and go about your life. Like it sucks your face is beat in...but no broken bones? No bad hospital bills to pay for? Ok you caught a beat down. And on Tuesday you had a beer and laughed with your boys about it. And dude who threw the hands is back to working construction and doing taxes.

Its like you step out of line and your life is runined. Oh you beat that dude on the train because his girl spit in your face....no you are unemployeed and arrested...seems not to be "fair"

Last edited:
Much easier said then done when someone spits in your face twice. And you try to be the bigger person the first time.

This is different to me then some dude snapping off something minor and not even worth getting mad over. Crazy thing is this though. We can talk all that level headed stuff, and being the bigger person and walking away all day long. Once you're in the heat of the moment in a situation like that all hypotheticals are out the window. Even the most level headed people are capable of snapping.

Sadly, this dude is going to likely end up with some charges. I'd love to see a go fund me made for him though and if one's up already, I'd donate something so he at least has a chance with adequate legal representation.

That dude and his girl are straight scum and I hope the guy gets beat up again just because. Yeah his girl was the one popping off, but he made no type of effort to diffuse the situation when she was clearly out of line, his lack of action contributed to the guy getting further provoked. He's s chump for making no effort to diffuse things, and for still being with her after the way she fell back when he was getting violated even though her actions were the reason why that happened in the first place.

That's the world we live in though, run your mouth, start snd provoke a problem off your own reckless actions, then cry foul afterwards and run to the cops because you can't take the heat your actions cause. Some straight ***** behavior.

In this day and age of petty lawsuits though, I hope Bronx brawler can find a way to file some type of lawsuit against the MTA for providing an unsafe environment and atmosphere. $2.75 for an individual ride and unlimited keep getting higher yet world star videos continue to happen on the trains regularly.

Last edited:
I agree with all of this....but it still rubs me the wrong way that we live in a society/system that is built to suppress us and keep us inline (us being human beings). Why can't we live in a world where if your female is talking reckless you as the man can't catch the hands and go about your life. Like it sucks your face is beat in...but no broken bones? No bad hospital bills to pay for? Ok you caught a beat down. And on Tuesday you had a beer and laughed with your boys about it. And dude who threw the hands is back to working construction and doing taxes.
I can only assume that we'd have an issue determining what is worthy of this reaction. She spit in his face on purpose of course that would fit but what if a person is a naturally wet speaker and when they scan cross them "S" words a lil spit flies out. Not on purpose, but accidentally during the conversation/altercation. That would warrant a reaction if you disregard the intention.

It would be nice to see a functioning society where civil justice is the norm

Sucks to hear he caught charges behind this mess. She might as well have gotten the beats as well. He would've gotten charged the same.

Did dis dude just said he wanna donate to a gofundme for construction dude? Roflmao. He's on tape beating someone who was no threat to him whatsoever. Might as well throw your cash out a window. Better yet give it to someone who deserves it, not meatheads who think their fists are law and order. I'd have fired his *** too. Maybe he'll think next time he wants to take his anger out on the nearest bystander.

The way the court system in this country works, you don't think with proper legal representation he'd get off or get a slap on the wrist at worse?

Have you ever had someone spit in your face twice? Give me a yes or no answer rather then trying to be that one guy going against the grain with a different opinion just because.

The way the court system in this country works, you don't think with proper legal representation he'd get off or get a slap on the wrist at worse?

Have you ever had someone spit in your face twice? Give me a yes or no answer rather then trying to be that one guy going against the grain with a different opinion just because.

I don't think anyone is questioning the disrespect from the girl. What Frank Matthews is saying (I think), that her man...REGARDLESS of what you think of him, did not deserve to get beaten down. That construction worker will most likely get some jail time for the assault.

He didn't. It sucks the court likely won't take into consideration that her man did nothing to diffuse the situation at all.

We've all had friends either cause they're drunk, or hot heads who've acted out of line and you gotta put em in line to prevent the situation from escalating. This man did nothing to talk some sense into his girl who was acting beyond reckless. I'd just like to see the guy get a fair shot in court with adaquate legal representation. Most people would've snapped after the first initial rude encounter or the first spitting incident.

Gotta control your temper but it sucks that the aggressor in this situation likely goes unscathed.

I don't think he SHOULD get off with a slap on the wrist. You don't handle problems with your fists period, and the fact the boyfriend didn't do anything makes it worse. Just gonna use someone as a punching bag cause you got heated at someone else. He's scum and deserves to be fired and what ever else happens to him criminally. They need to press charges on the girl as well.

I can't say I disagree with Frank Matthews here. He didn't have to pummel the dude while he was on the ground, especially when dude wanted no parts of that action.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom