Any cannabis card owners on NT?

Originally Posted by popcornplaya

i minuswell be.

30t6p3b.gif
eek.gif

#THANK YOU BASED GOD.

Edit:

I live in the Bay Area and have owned one for 2 years now... Almost anyone can get one up here tho. Lack of sleep, bad back, etc. etc. It's only worth it in the Bay because prices on herb are dirt cheap... $75 for the quarter and $35-40 for the eighth(high grade). But when I got to L.A. dispensaries they charge like $110 for a quarter of high grade which is ridiculous.

So basically for the convenience factor and prices at most places... YES, it's worth it.

Originally Posted by Dusted718

Originally Posted by MrBrown

Originally Posted by mclovin23rb

What do the state cards do?

Depends where you live.
In LA you don't need a "card" you just need the doctor note that states that you would benefit from cannabis (who dosn't?) So its just a piece of paper with your name on it. You take it to the shops so they just check it with the doc or pretend they do

last time I went to a shop it was way too chill...... it has turned into an open market now, its like buying chips and soda now 
roll.gif
 ..... its great 
It is people like you that mess up a good thing...Rookie move 
tired.gif

What rookie move?
Its a joke now, I find it appalling that these shops are opening up on every corner and in every neighborhood. Thats why I decided to just grow my own or not smoke instead of filling someones pocket. 95% of these shops are in it for the money.

its great for safe access 

i got my rec. in hollywood for $45
i think its worth it. shops have way more med to choose from, hash, oils ect. theres different daily specials at most shops and theres shops alll over riverside. SB & LA county

to get into shops u dont really need the card (its jus to charge you more) u jus need the docs rec.

Originally Posted by Dusted718

Originally Posted by MrBrown

Originally Posted by mclovin23rb

What do the state cards do?

Depends where you live.
In LA you don't need a "card" you just need the doctor note that states that you would benefit from cannabis (who dosn't?) So its just a piece of paper with your name on it. You take it to the shops so they just check it with the doc or pretend they do

last time I went to a shop it was way too chill...... it has turned into an open market now, its like buying chips and soda now 
roll.gif
 ..... its great 
It is people like you that mess up a good thing...Rookie move 
tired.gif

What rookie move?
Its a joke now, I find it appalling that these shops are opening up on every corner and in every neighborhood. Thats why I decided to just grow my own or not smoke instead of filling someones pocket. 95% of these shops are in it for the money.

its great for safe access 

i got my rec. in hollywood for $45
i think its worth it. shops have way more med to choose from, hash, oils ect. theres different daily specials at most shops and theres shops alll over riverside. SB & LA county

to get into shops u dont really need the card (its jus to charge you more) u jus need the docs rec.

I'm from Vallejo. And I'm about to turn 18 in like a week. I'm trying to look for a place in the bay are where they sell cheap #%+ card. I heard the go for 64 bucks in San Jo. But people keep telling me I could get them for cheaper. And I'm looking for a legit #%+ reason too.

I'm from Vallejo. And I'm about to turn 18 in like a week. I'm trying to look for a place in the bay are where they sell cheap #%+ card. I heard the go for 64 bucks in San Jo. But people keep telling me I could get them for cheaper. And I'm looking for a legit #%+ reason too.

I recommend all you guys get one if you're in a state that approves it. Going legit makes it so much better.... If ur from LA visiting the Bay and need some trees n dont kno anyone you can just turn on the phone and search for dispensarys in area...first timers to the dispensary usually get free %@#%.

I recommend all you guys get one if you're in a state that approves it. Going legit makes it so much better.... If ur from LA visiting the Bay and need some trees n dont kno anyone you can just turn on the phone and search for dispensarys in area...first timers to the dispensary usually get free %@#%.

I got mines from SF like a week ago for $70. For me its easier to just pick up on the street, better quantity and I don't have to go as far for a dispensary. The reason I got it is because I'm a college student and I cannot afford to get caught with cannabis at all or I risk losing my financial aid. Its just a safety net for me.

I got mines from SF like a week ago for $70. For me its easier to just pick up on the street, better quantity and I don't have to go as far for a dispensary. The reason I got it is because I'm a college student and I cannot afford to get caught with cannabis at all or I risk losing my financial aid. Its just a safety net for me.

Originally Posted by AllRedJs

But when I got to L.A. dispensaries they charge like $110 for a quarter of high grade which is ridiculous.

try other med shops most. theres so many top self meds for less then $110 a 1/4 u jus gotta look around
I'm not from LA so I don't really know my way around... I just hit up the spot on Melrose right by that big !%* Pink building.
laugh.gif

But I've quit as a 2011 resolution so I'm not really trippin anymore... Thanks anyway tho.

Originally Posted by AllRedJs

But when I got to L.A. dispensaries they charge like $110 for a quarter of high grade which is ridiculous.

try other med shops most. theres so many top self meds for less then $110 a 1/4 u jus gotta look around
I'm not from LA so I don't really know my way around... I just hit up the spot on Melrose right by that big !%* Pink building.
laugh.gif

But I've quit as a 2011 resolution so I'm not really trippin anymore... Thanks anyway tho.

i do and yes i do think its worth it considering i normally travel with it on me ( and far) and i got kids, i dont want to get all caught up so now i have that sense of security. plus the meds you pick up from shops are normally fresh or super danke
pimp.gif

compared to "hook-ups/ connets"

it sucks though cause my card actually expired not to long ago so i have to rely on old connects or my girls uncle
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

i got question that i know should already know consider i have a card

but im curious if any one knows if you get pulled over and if the cops ask if you have and illegal substance on you how do you answer?? this is obviously with someone who has there card do you just tell him no and hopes he keeps it pushing or do you just come right and say yes i have this but i have my card ??

ive never been pulled and while carryine let alone for any other reasons good driver
grin.gif

i do and yes i do think its worth it considering i normally travel with it on me ( and far) and i got kids, i dont want to get all caught up so now i have that sense of security. plus the meds you pick up from shops are normally fresh or super danke
pimp.gif

it sucks though cause my card actually expired not to long ago so i have to rely on old connects or my girls uncle
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

but im curious if any one knows if you get pulled over and if the cops ask if you have and illegal substance on you how do you answer?? this is obviously with someone who has there card do you just tell him no and hopes he keeps it pushing or do you just come right and say yes i have this but i have my card ??

ive never been pulled and while carryine let alone for any other reasons good driver
grin.gif

Originally Posted by 430AM

i minuswell be.

30t6p3b.gif
eek.gif

#THANK YOU BASED GOD.

Edit:

I live in the Bay Area and have owned one for 2 years now... Almost anyone can get one up here tho. Lack of sleep, bad back, etc. etc. It's only worth it in the Bay because prices on herb are dirt cheap... $75 for the quarter and $35-40 for the eighth(high grade). But when I got to L.A. dispensaries they charge like $110 for a quarter of high grade which is ridiculous.

So basically for the convenience factor and prices at most places... YES, it's worth it.
What club do you go to? Most clubs sell their high grade for $50-60 a 8th.  It's more $$$ at the clubs so it depends on the person if its worth it.  Some people don't care what they smoke while others are very picky about it.  It's worth it if you want a certain high(head or body), a certain strain, and a large selection.  Plus some clubs get their stuff tested and have a THC level posted.

As far as getting a "recommendation", I've learned there are 2 kinda doctors.  I've heard from people that just walk in and doctors will suggest a reason for needing it.  Then there are those who will require something from a MD/physician.  The first time I went to get one I told the doc that I had a pretty bad snowboarding accident and that my back really hurts.  Doc asked me if I saw a regular doc for it and I told her no cause I didn't have medical insurance.  They gave me a temp one that was good for 2 months and told me to come back with something from my reg doc.  I ended up going to my doc and told him that I had trouble sleeping and back pains.  He prescribed some sleeping pills and muscle relaxer.  I asked them to for a copy of the visit and brought that along with my scrips and got my rec.

Originally Posted by 430AM

i minuswell be.

30t6p3b.gif
eek.gif

#THANK YOU BASED GOD.

Edit:

What club do you go to? Most clubs sell their high grade for $50-60 a 8th.  It's more $$$ at the clubs so it depends on the person if its worth it.  Some people don't care what they smoke while others are very picky about it.  It's worth it if you want a certain high(head or body), a certain strain, and a large selection.  Plus some clubs get their stuff tested and have a THC level posted.

As far as getting a "recommendation", I've learned there are 2 kinda doctors.  I've heard from people that just walk in and doctors will suggest a reason for needing it.  Then there are those who will require something from a MD/physician.  The first time I went to get one I told the doc that I had a pretty bad snowboarding accident and that my back really hurts.  Doc asked me if I saw a regular doc for it and I told her no cause I didn't have medical insurance.  They gave me a temp one that was good for 2 months and told me to come back with something from my reg doc.  I ended up going to my doc and told him that I had trouble sleeping and back pains.  He prescribed some sleeping pills and muscle relaxer.  I asked them to for a copy of the visit and brought that along with my scrips and got my rec.

Originally Posted by gboy1230

pimp.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

grin.gif
Tell them yes and that you have a card. 

Originally Posted by gboy1230

pimp.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

grin.gif
Tell them yes and that you have a card. 

Back
Top Bottom