Any HTC Mogul owners out there still? (KK's LOADED ROM has free Sprint Navigation.)

Its the dirty paper theme for a touch pro. If you search through ppcgeeks.com or xda-developers.com you will find it along with other themes.

My plain ole touch is coming today... but im sending it right back and try for the diamond... im going to tell them something is instantly wrong with the touchthey send me and i need another 1 ASAP... but i got the mogul charging up so hopefully next month TOUCH PRO here i come

JD 6.0 and JD Ultimate both failed me.
smh.gif

JD 2.0 was decent but damn...I may just hook up a stock ROM with all of these problems with the custom ones.

Originally Posted by Im Soooo Hungry

Does anybody know how to make the Today screen clock transparent?
the clock images are .png files. You can find them, copy them to your computer, and make them transparent in photoshop

u have to be a member to cop cab for battery...if someone has it can they email me it.

Damn got a Touch and getting another refurbished touch AGAIN!!!!...... all i wanted was the diamond im going back to my mogul and try for a touch pro

just got my Touch Pro. been messing wit it since i got off work.

Do I have to send everything back inlcuding the charger or just the mogul and battery?

1) I'm pissed BeeJiveIM doesn't work on this...I DL'd Palringo, But I can't get on AIM/GTalk with it for some reason.

2) I don't like the fact that it's so damn hard to get Touch Flo 3D themes (maybe I'm missing something) unless you're like a programmer orsome %$@%. And understanding the Roms and how they work is like another language.

3) Why no "Ok" button on the keyboard?

4) Why isn't Skyfire available for this?

Other than that, It's cool.

There is a VGA Skyfire for the TP. you can find it at http://www.freewarepocketpc.net

As far as Themes I'll agree. The diamond had waaaaaaaaaaaaaay more themes that you can use to customize it. I don't know why the TP doesn't.I'm not too worried though, because I'm going to do the same thing you guys did with your mogul to get the new Palm Pre
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

There is a VGA Skyfire for the TP. you can find it at http://www.freewarepocketpc.nethttp://www.freewarepocketpc.net
http://www.freewarepocket...ppc-download-skyfire.html
[h1]Get Skyfire now![/h1]
should_know.gif

About Skyfire

Windows 5 & 6

Windows 5 & 6 Touch

Symbian

Currently Skyfire runs on two phone platforms. Windows Mobile and Symbian S60 (3rd edition).

Currently, we are active in the US, Canada, and UK. Although you might be able to use Skyfire outside the US, Canada and UK, our focus is providing the best user experience for our active countries. Using Skyfire outside these countries is at your own discretion.

Click on the tabs above to find out what phones Skyfire runs on.

Windows Mobile phones: Skyfire runs on Microsoft Windows 5, 6, and 6.1. We support VGA and QVGA screen resolutions. Skyfire runs on many popular Windows Mobile phones including the HTC Tilt, HTC Touch Diamond, HTC Fuze, Motorola Q and Q9, Palm Pro, Palm 800W and Samsung Blackjack II. To check if your phone is compatible with our OS and resolution requirements, please refer to the Microsoft website.
  • Skyfire will not run on Windows Mobile PDAs. Skyfire runs on phones only.
  • Skyfire will not run on WVGA Windows Mobile phones.
Skyfire will run on Wi-Fi, however a data plan is recommended.

Windows Mobile phones: Skyfire runs on Microsoft Windows 5, 6, and 6.1. We support VGA and QVGA screen resolutions. Skyfire runs on many popular Windows Mobile phones including the HTC Tilt, HTC Touch Diamond, HTC Fuze, Motorola Q and Q9, Palm Pro, Palm 800W and Samsung Blackjack II. To check if your phone is compatible with our OS and resolution requirements, please refer to the Microsoft website.
  • Skyfire will not run on Windows Mobile PDAs. Skyfire runs on phones only.
  • Skyfire will not run on WVGA Windows Mobile phones.
Skyfire will run on Wi-Fi, however a data plan is recommended.

tired.gif

BIG THANKS to OP... i got my touch pro today and its great.. already customizing it..
pimp.gif

only question now.. is how should i reset my mogul...

i already did a hard reset and erased all my settings.. but i still am running a custom ROM, how should i go about resetting the whole phone back to stock..radio, ROM and everything?

and btw.. whats the best way to break it before sending it back.. lol

Yea, It works...I had it saved to my 8gb card from when I had my Mogul.

But the resolution sucks and it moves slower. *@*+ ran smoother on my 6800.

They're posed to be coming out with a VGA skyfire tho.

Back
Top Bottom