Anyone ever been on a cruise?

I've taken a cruise which had stops at Catalina Island to Mexico. It was okay. Seems like it would be a lot more fun if I was with friends. 24hr Pizza Booth. All you can eat food.

you went solo? i'd think that be the ideal getaway for someone who wanted to relax without having to worry about what others wanted to do, etc

you went solo? i'd think that be the ideal getaway for someone who wanted to relax without having to worry about what others wanted to do, etc
Yeah, I did. I needed a quick getaway and figured that a cruise would be a good way to be isolated without being 'isolated'. Went to the formal dinner, shows, and all the activites on the boat. It was entertaining. I did get some looks for being on the boat solo. But one lady I met didn't mind that at all.
pimp.gif

It's a cool experience to be on a boat in the middle of the ocean where you can simply zone out and relax.

As everyone said, the food >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Exactly. The food is good, whether you eat at the buffett or the formal dinner. Plus the option to order a personal pizza and soft serve 24/7.

After being on Holy Ship the past two years, I don't think i can go on a regular cruise until I'm old and wrinkly.

Sneak your own alcohol in so you don't have to buy them from the bars. Cop some rum runners.

Just got back from Royal Carribean cruise. The general food was just ok. There are restaurants on the ship that you pay for that are much better. Overall a great experience. Probably could have brought on more alcohol as when we were checking in to get on the boat, they just asked if we had the ml. limit. Course your bags do go through the scanners. Able to bring another bottle after coming back from each port. Not sure if allowed but I never got stopped.

*Ahem* Mouthwash bottles *ahem*

Heard that's not flying anymore. Something about the way it looks when they shake the bottle. Lady told me this recently and they not allowing bottle water anymore either.

Last edited by a moderator:
You can buy the alcohol drink package and be set the whole week on the ship. The alcohol one is the most expensive but if you're a drinker it could save you some.

http://www.rumrunnerflasks.com/

It may vary from cruise line tho.. depending on how strict they are and how thorough they are with their searches

I read a few weeks ago carnival isn't allowing water bottles anymore. Only water/juice that comes boxed.

I paid 460 for the drink package for me and NY girl. And after totaling up all the receipts and **** I we drunk around 1800 in liquor not including pop and ****. I'd I saved a lot of money. And after u tip a bartender once they liquor any drink u get down. I tipped one dude named john 5 bucks once a day and he took care of me. Giving me multiple drinks at once, putting way more alcohol than usual etc.

After this family cruise next summer holy ship is def on my to do list for 2017. I watched a video and lawd I'm in the ***.

Um hand cuffs arent allowed either........

She could have told me before she packed them.....

Them old ladies laughed so hard man

I can't wait. We're going on one in October for my 30th. St. Croix, PR, St. Thomas and some other spots. #lifecomesatyoufast :frown:

I've heard it can be lightweight boring, but I ain't finna knock it til I try it. Maybe cruise to Mexico or something..

http://www.rumrunnerflasks.com/

It may vary from cruise line tho.. depending on how strict they are and how thorough they are with their searches

I read a few weeks ago carnival isn't allowing water bottles anymore. Only water/juice that comes boxed.
jus copped the rum runners package... cruise set for v-day weekend, 1st cruise ever. 

hoping we can get away with the smuggling lol.. if not the champagne bottles they allow to check in will have to last smh.

going on cruise myself in march on one the newest carnival ships, looking forward to it since it will be my first time.

Why are cats sneaking on booze?

Man c'mon, if ya'll gon' do it do it all the way.

They make some :smokin cocktails and **** on the cruise too.

I was like 15 when I went on Royal Caribbean and they gave 0 ***** if I was underage so long as I tipped.

Me & my homie snuck some bud on, but that was a long time ago. Have no idea how serious the security is now.

Why are cats sneaking on booze?

Man c'mon, if ya'll gon' do it do it all the way.

They make some
smokin.gif
cocktails and **** on the cruise too.

I was like 15 when I went on Royal Caribbean and they gave 0 ***** if I was underage so long as I tipped.

Me & my homie snuck some bud on, but that was a long time ago. Have no idea how serious the security is now.
Same reason why cats sneak munchies into the movie theatre, I assume...

****'s expensive 
laugh.gif

Man, a cruise dolo sounds 
pimp.gif
 though

Last edited:
Honestly the best way is to cop the alcohol package. Best purchase our whole trip, but then again if I wouldn't have I would've been out of 2+grand in alcohol. Going back august 1st and will cop again, might do a carribean joint Feb 17 still in the air tho. My favorite way to travel is cruising, **** is just a good *** time and a piece of mind.

Back
Top Bottom