Anyone on NT have a felony?

I was just wondering if anyone had a felony on NT and had a job also. My cousin has one and has desperately been trying to find a job with no luck. Any help would be appreciated.

Not me, but i have a friend who looks like me that was kind of hemmed up for a drug related kid napping.. Not me. Just a someone who looks like me
nerd.gif

Been charged with a few but always get reduced to misdemeanors... currently awaiting one hopefully the same thing will happen... I couldn't imagine trying to get a job with a felony its tough enough with a misdeameanor

Originally Posted by youngwill500

Not me, but i have a friend who looks like me that was kind of hemmed up for a drug related kid napping.. Not me. Just a someone who looks like me
nerd.gif

I see what you did there
roll.gif

But a felony is no laughing matter.

Got a felony that's been pending for 3 years..I've been turned down numerous times for full time jobs..I have been able to get plenty of temporary jobs..hell I'm at work now

Originally Posted by SoleAsian

Isn't there some dude on NT that went to jail before for a month or something?
nerd.gif

Lol im sure there are a few dudes on NT who have been to jail for a month... you act like people on NT dont commit crimes

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

Originally Posted by Frische Produkte

Originally Posted by yungmatt

Originally Posted by Meangene4

People without a felony cant get a job.
nerd.gif
alien.gif
I think he's saying that people looking for work w/out felonies are having a hard time, so it would be even harder for those WITH. I think.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I'll take your interpretation as the correct one.  [/color]
glasses.gif

man.... So this morning I had a job offer contract laid out to me and I signed it happy as hell to do so.... Later on she tells me I have to authorize a background check... i was like
frown.gif

frown.gif

indifferent.gif

So she said she would get back to me. Im nervouse because I do have a record but I dont have a felony though.... does probation show up on your background??

Im SOOOOOOOOOO nervous because she gave me a start date and everything and then this happened.... ##%

Originally Posted by nightruans

man.... So this morning I had a job offer contract laid out to me and I signed it happy as hell to do so.... Later on she tells me I have to authorize a background check... i was like
frown.gif

frown.gif

indifferent.gif

So she said she would get back to me. Im nervouse because I do have a record but I dont have a felony though.... does probation show up on your background??

Im SOOOOOOOOOO nervous because she gave me a start date and everything and then this happened.... ##%
Unless it's something horrible or could possibly effect your work, it's unlikely that they'll withdraw their offer. Especially if it was a while ago.

Originally Posted by nightruans

frown.gif

frown.gif

indifferent.gif

How long ago was it.? Because some states only go back as far as 7 years. If your probation was in another state it might not show up since most companies only do a statewide search.

yea I got convicted of a felony 2 yrs ago..its definitely tough but not impossible.
I usually find myself working for smaller companies and directly working with the owners.
Working for the bigger companies is tougher cus they already have rules set in place even if they like you.
Its definitely tougher with a record but to me that just means i have to work harder than the other guys with
clean records.

Wow! that being said I just got rejected for another job just this morning even tho i am completely qualified for it.
indifferent.gif

I think I might have to leave Texas in order to get into some sort of CAREER..or wait 7 yrs
grin.gif

try a temp agency, they can work with you. or go to school/CC for a while and put some education on ur resume.

Back
Top Bottom