Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
So a guy on CL is willing to trade me his space grey 6+ 64gb for my 6+ white 16gb plus $150 from me.

Is this a good deal? Or am I being schemed?

Hell no man?

They have the same retail price?

Dude how would a 16 and 64 have the same retail price :lol:

There is a $100 difference, I think it's a fair deal. Dude basically makes $30 off of you. In other words you're paying $30 to upgrade

6+ :pimp: is a flat out beast. It gets better everyday

Brah !! I come through the club someone called I don't remember for what I whip out my plus three dudes with notes looked at me which shock then put there phones in there pocket lmao
Q7cOPPO.png

Been rocking with the 6+ for about a week and a half, no complaints.

MovieBox :pimp:

So a guy on CL is willing to trade me his space grey 6+ 64gb for my 6+ white 16gb plus $150 from me.

Is this a good deal? Or am I being schemed?

Hell no man?

They have the same retail price?

Dude how would a 16 and 64 have the same retail price :lol:

There is a $100 difference, I think it's a fair deal. Dude basically makes $30 off of you. In other words you're paying $30 to upgrade

Yeah I think I might go for it. Talk to T-Mobile, they said I'd be waiting a month before getting my phone.

Last edited:
Don't be cheap cop a 64 bro..... Honestly 16 gigs just isn't enough for much... There are even apps over a gig in size

Alright I'll go with the 64gb especially since it'll be my phone for the next two years. Also any trade in specials or anything floating around?

I regret getting a 16 gb iPad Air.. .. It makes me wander why do they even have 16 gb as the low anymore so much.. Iphone6+ or iPhone 6?

Yeah bro **** a 16gig seriously. No space for anything so got damn annoying. I'm glad I went with the 64
I have a 16 gig Iphone 5s and i still have plenty of space.

Then again I barely download apps other than clash of clans and small other games 
laugh.gif

I only put music that I know imma listen to on the phone and constantly delete the ones I get tired of.

It just depends on how you use the phone imo. But im sure im a minority.

I have a 64gb iPhone 6 and borrowed my company 16gb 6+ for a few days. I transferred all of my stuff and still had about 5GB free. I'm considering trading for a plus on CL

I didn't really need 64gb but opted for one anyways

Moviebox is acting up again... Anyone have another link?

Edit: Nvm found it! :smokin

Last edited:
Man i have a legit scratch on my screen (iphone 6 gold).  I have never used a case or screen protector in my life had an iphone since the OG and never had a screen scratch.  Anyone else notice this screen being more scratch prone then past phones?

I have a 64gb iPhone 6 and borrowed my company 16gb 6+ for a few days. I transferred all of my stuff and still had about 5GB free. I'm considering trading for a plus on CL

I didn't really need 64gb but opted for one anyways

Fam you not thinking long term... You never know how many pics, videos, updates, albums, movies, games, apps, or whatever you will download... 5 gigs really isn't that much space. If your going to trade I would still suggest hunting a 64 gig

Get that I clould drive if you got the 16g you'll get storage for download videos and music so your on board gigs wouldn't be used

Get that I clould drive if you got the 16g you'll get storage for download videos and music so your on board gigs wouldn't be used

Or just buy the 64 gig and be done with it. It's like 100.00 bucks more. How much is the iCloud drive monthly?

Back
Top Bottom