Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
What you order ? I ordered the 32gb matte black won't ship until oct smh. I coulda gotten the 128gb and get it next week but I can't justify 100 just to get the phone soon cause I know I won't use 128
I ordered the 32gb Matte Black as well.

macrumors forums are saying I could get it as early as tomorrow.

I also just ordered that peel case.

What you order ? I ordered the 32gb matte black won't ship until oct smh. I coulda gotten the 128gb and get it next week but I can't justify 100 just to get the phone soon cause I know I won't use 128

I ordered the 32gb Matte Black as well.

macrumors forums are saying I could get it as early as tomorrow.

I also just ordered that peel case.
When did u place the order ?

I just bought an otterbox defender case for my 7+, so I guess it doesn't really matter what colour my phone is. battery life has been pretty bad on my phone. Woke up an hour late today because phone died and therefore alarm didn't come on

What's the difference between the 6S camera and the 7 because these pics look super clear to me. Could only imagine the 7+ cameras
Night and day.

Ive been doing a camparo in the sun and in the dark, the 7 is on a new level. Especially in the dark, Apple rendering software is making pics look ******* phenomenal, I didnt think this **** was possible :lol:

Last edited:
Was really hyped for the i7 but was disappointed with what I saw. I won't buy a phone just for the matte black color, thinking of making the switch until and if apple wins me over again. Unless I get the 6s for the low low :nerd:

I checked the reserve last night again.

7 Plus colors in 32GB are becoming more common, but the only 128GB's I'm seeing to reserve are mainly Rose Gold. :rolleyes Same with the 256GB.

7's are pretty much in abundance now except JB obviously.

what exactly did you expect? lol the design was leaked months before.

I took it with a grain of salt, expecting apple to not pull another one exactly alike. That's why I say I'm disappointed and I think most apple loyalists (like I was) live in denial trying to give apple the benefit of the doubt, but honestly it's no more defending this. I've come to terms with this. Until and hopefully the i8 comes with it, I will not fall into the hype anymore.

anyone here have sprint?

Deals looking nice and I get a corporate discount

How's the service? I'm in NYC if it matters

When is yours?

If I get a reservation for the one I want at my local Apple store imma see if I can figure out how to cop that way and cancel my pre order.

My estimated ship is 10/19. 0]

Same, middle of October.

and I'm thinking about canceling, but I don't want to go through a hassle and screw up. I'm telling myself it's only three weeks away.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom