Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Im still sitting here with 2 reservation emails from Apple. I still haven't paid and don't have a release date.

Im still sitting here with 2 reservation emails from Apple. I still haven't paid and don't have a release date.

I am sure that people that don't finish their reservation like myself since I ended up getting it off at&t will help people who have later delivery dates get theirs sooner.

Went to a TMO store by my job this morning, I was the first and only person there

Got my phone coming thru Nov 3-10 hopefully

Specs: space grey, 256gb
Damage: $700 in some change with the $300 trade in credit program from TMO

Only added $17 bucks to my $82 plan

I guess they're overestimating the delay just so when you receive that shipping email you can praise em for getting it done earlier than quoted.
tenor.gif

Where my #teamnaked brahs at? You cats gonna risk it all with the X?

The repair prices w/out AppleCare are absolutely insane. Not a chance I go without it. Will still probably go caseless though. :pimp:

Alright ima answer my own question here to help others who may find themselves in the same situation with verizon.

I paid off my device upfront $400 and some change i owed. Verizon offering $425 for my current device upon trade in. Spoke to a rep and he stated that the credit will be applied over 24 months.

So what Verizon is essentially doing here is making you pay the device balance off first (my balance $400) than wants you to trade the phone into them and then divvy out your $425 over 24 months instead of giving you the $425 upfront so you can use that money right away on something else. (prepaid visa etc)

So to beat them at their own game pay off your phone and list it on FB, CL, or ebay and get more for it and receive all your cash upfront.

Makes no sense to me to pay my device upfront and then when i sell my device to verizon they want to give me my money in payments instead of giving it to me upfront like i did for them. Than they going to sell my phone to another person upfront for $600 or whatever

Hope that makes sense and helps others.

The repair prices w/out AppleCare are absolutely insane. Not a chance I go without it. Will still probably go caseless though. :pimp:

Not on this model... I do not trust a rear glass. My 7 Plus has survived several drops without a single crack but I will not risk it with the X.

I ordered the leather case directly from Apple.

What’s your delivery window now?

True but some sites were saying late first qtr 2018

in the app it still says 11/3 on my account overview but when I pull up order it says unavailable estimate, I just chatted with a tmobile rep and he told me that my window was 11-3 to 11-10

I`m gonna use an Otterbox Commuter until a good battery case drops. Gotta keep it flawless so I can flip it for the X+ next yr :evil:

What a saga. Apple store app went up late, then wouldnt let me enter my phone data. My girl is the primary on our plan so I had to call and wake her up for that SSN and it still wouldnt let me thru...then suspended my account for an hour

ATT had a 20 min wait

Went on bestbuy and checked out for instore pickup on 11/3. Hopefully that holds up, im a day 1 type dude lol

Bestbuy didnt seem to have the 264 though so i only got 64 GB...hoping that storage works for me. I have a 64 GB 6s plus now with about 10 GB left free. But i got mad pics/vids/music that needs to be deleted and I currently dont utilize the cloud. So we will see
regardless of the cloud..I believe u can always delete and redownload ur data whenever..via iTunes ..I have a ton of movies/music

Question. This is my first time pre-ordering an iPhone and do you get the phone faster by pre-ordering it online or at the store? Or it doesn't matter

So.....................You cant just buy the iPhone X without it being tied to a phone carrier? I just want to buy it unlocked....I dont have either of the 4 carriers. SMH

On my Verizon in store preorder system most models backordered til early-mid December. So if you're planning on heading to your local store today to place a preorder expect minimum one month wait

I pre ordered at the tmo store and although the system did say expected to ship the week of 11-3 it could be later because I have no estimated ship date on my sms notification from tmo

Back
Top Bottom