Are 'Mixed' People Black?...

Colin KAEPERNICK Is Black and the NFL has yet to call him that same with Russell Wilson 

Derek Jeter black and Idk if I have ever heard anyone in MLB say it...

Yeah, like both of her parents are far from Black. I guess the features she pulled from (her dad's upper face and her mom's lower face) combined makes her look like that. Similar to colored people in South Africa.

Side note: I think South Africa is the only place that recognizes Black and Colored as 2 distinct races.

Well seeing as Cape Coloreds (damn i hate this term) are multiracial, they should be considered different, even though some have black ancestry.

As stated before you cant compare race relations in the US to other countries.

Like dude stated that although he is mixed, some will simply view him at black, the same cannot be said about those labeled as Cape Colored. Some have no black ancestry at all.

Kinda like how there are latinos of mixed ancestry that aren't considered black, white, asian, etc.. in America. Theres a specific ethnic group for them regardless of race. In the US a white Argentinian and a black Cuban can elect latino. Whether they will be view/treated as such depends on whoever they are interacting with.

I'm pretty sure Mariah Carey YEARS ago claimed her blackness and so did her now ex husband Nick Cannon.

Then there's Terry Crew's wife, who looks white (actually looks like Dolph Lundgren) but she is also black.

Last edited:
What about Pete Wentz? Was mind blown when I saw pics of his natural hair when dude had an Afro.

Pretty sure his mom is Jamaican. Mixed with black and white.

Steph Curry is not black imo

Both Steph's parents are as black as can be.

They just keeping the light skin in the family for generations. Look at Steph's own wife and kids. They're not letting anybody darker than Dell Curry in the family lol.

What?!?! Where did you grow up? No one was mistaking that dude for white lol
laugh.gif
 Jersey

I mean besides the fade you could mistake him for being white if you hadn't even seen or heard him. Mind you I didn't see the first House Party until probably like 17/18.

I am astounded that anyone thought Kid was white :lol: :lol:

Me and that ***** like the same complexion. High yella :smokin

If you thought he was like Puerto Rican or something I'd understand, but White? Nah.

YEARS ago, yeah.

*kanye shrug*

I thougth my grandpops was white for the frist 8 years on my life.

My sister just recently told me she thought Jeff Goldbum was black. :rofl:

I got a good chuckle from that one.

Back
Top Bottom