Are these happening??!! Zoom BB 1.5 .

have you guys seen that Nike's doing a hyperdunk elite next year with full length zoom...for $200?!?! makes me really worried about the bb1.5. looks like we're either not getting full zoom or it's gonna cost us, big time.

have you guys seen that Nike's doing a hyperdunk elite next year with full length zoom...for $200?!?! makes me really worried about the bb1.5. looks like we're either not getting full zoom or it's gonna cost us, big time.

i fear the same thing... 200 bucks for a non foam shoe is crazy. if they do charge 200 bucks for these, will def wait for them to go on sale/hit the outlets, , or not buy them at all. the only shoe i would maybe buy for 200 is a foam.

i fear the same thing... 200 bucks for a non foam shoe is crazy. if they do charge 200 bucks for these, will def wait for them to go on sale/hit the outlets, , or not buy them at all. the only shoe i would maybe buy for 200 is a foam.

They're up already on nike.com (uk site, retailing for £90)

11kikya.jpg

Let's hope the product desciption is wrong again. Ndc is often wrong. They have said the foamposite one has zoom in the heel but we all know they are full length zoom

Let's hope the product desciption is wrong again. Ndc is often wrong. They have said the foamposite one has zoom in the heel but we all know they are full length zoom

just called special orders with the product code. these did not show up in their system as a US launch. no info whatsoever available. since they were originally listed as a "holiday 2011" release, i asked when they should show up if that is true? the rep said they should show up by mid-nov.

if yall have any more info...please share!

just called special orders with the product code. these did not show up in their system as a US launch. no info whatsoever available. since they were originally listed as a "holiday 2011" release, i asked when they should show up if that is true? the rep said they should show up by mid-nov.

if yall have any more info...please share!

Back
Top Bottom