Are you the only guy in your group of friends that collects shoes?

Nope it's tough sometimes because I get a lot of grief from friends for spending so much on shoes and looking like a hoarder. All good though since it's good to have your own thing and be an individual. Then again I'm talking bout a hobby where there are hypebeasts and lots of sheeps.

Nope it's tough sometimes because I get a lot of grief from friends for spending so much on shoes and looking like a hoarder. All good though since it's good to have your own thing and be an individual. Then again I'm talking bout a hobby where there are hypebeasts and lots of sheeps.

yeah. my whole crew is on NT
laugh.gif

pretty much how i got cool with all my closest friends
wasn't cool when 4 of us wear sz 9... smh
none of us collect anymore though.
i still buy too many pairs of vans and spend too much on clothes :/
thanks NT 
eyes.gif
 LOL

pretty much how i got cool with all my closest friends
wasn't cool when 4 of us wear sz 9... smh
none of us collect anymore though.
i still buy too many pairs of vans and spend too much on clothes :/
thanks NT 
eyes.gif
 LOL

I remember being in that position for a while. I put all my friends on the game. 
I'm not into sneakers anymore...and I'm sure more of my friends will get out of it soon. 

I remember being in that position for a while. I put all my friends on the game. 
I'm not into sneakers anymore...and I'm sure more of my friends will get out of it soon. 

Nah not even close.

My boys used to clown me "you got more shoes than my girlfriend" "what are you..? a woman?"

But they always come to me when they need to know which ballshoes/runners to get.

I just do me, I ain't even mad.

Nah not even close.

My boys used to clown me "you got more shoes than my girlfriend" "what are you..? a woman?"

But they always come to me when they need to know which ballshoes/runners to get.

I just do me, I ain't even mad.

One other friend that "collects" but not in my immediate circle. Not really sure if "collects" is the right word anyway, he talks WAY more about copping then he actually cops
roll.gif
All good though, my shoe game puts him to shame and he knows it .
grin.gif

One other friend that "collects" but not in my immediate circle. Not really sure if "collects" is the right word anyway, he talks WAY more about copping then he actually cops
roll.gif
All good though, my shoe game puts him to shame and he knows it .
grin.gif

I don't "collect" either. Broke college student ftl. I only cop sneakers I like and know I'm going to wear, usually no limited or anything like that. Rarely pay retail. Same with all my friends

I don't see how people can drop hundreds of dollars and only where them a few times. Shoot, I beat all my sneakers to death

I don't "collect" either. Broke college student ftl. I only cop sneakers I like and know I'm going to wear, usually no limited or anything like that. Rarely pay retail. Same with all my friends

I don't see how people can drop hundreds of dollars and only where them a few times. Shoot, I beat all my sneakers to death

converse vans and air max 95s for me I still got ds pairs floatin around though everybody else I know wears those cheap %@@ levi shoes

converse vans and air max 95s for me I still got ds pairs floatin around though everybody else I know wears those cheap %@@ levi shoes

Back
Top Bottom