Asian On Asian Racism? Have You Experienced Or Witnessed It?

I'm not gonna lie man when I see this combo I get a big smile on my face and remember the pledge from smokin'. Take one of mine, I take one of theirs.

But honestly the Asian dude is always like the most dressed up obviously popular dude ever. You'll never see some good looking white girl with long duk dong (pause) but I've seen lots of good looking asian girls with Ted.
This post had me dying.

To be honest it's the culture too. A good looking white girl isn't going to be with a fob because they won't have anything in common. But if the dude is born or raised here and has a cold mouth piece....maybe he has a chance.

I met this white chick who moved from London several months ago. She had me explaining the turnt up songs that were playing and it was a buzz kill, man. She wasn't hip to that kind of rap. The culture gap was there. I could've told moms I got me a certified UK bunny too :frown:

Last edited:
^^^This Fob coworker I have worked in Taiwan and came here to SF to explore his American roots again. He was born in Jersey and move to Taiwan early. Came here wanting nothing but a blond haired and blue eyed girl and is striking out left and right and it's bruised his ego really bad. He's on Tinder and every time someone hits him up, oddly it's usually a heavy set black girl. Go figure.

I think the reason why asian men hate seeing asian girls with another race (mostly white) is because of the culture.

It's not about just taking their "women." It's the fact that they are going away from their culture to fit in within the western society.

How many times has the west degraded the asian culture? How many times has the west exploited asian people?

Also, many men only love asian women because they are seen as "submissive."

If you actually go to tumblr, there are a bunch of asian girls who actually do not white men :lol:

I have whites in my family and all are men. My aunt married a white guy from Boston and my cousins is currently engaged to a Missouri kid. Both have been nothing but excellent and have embraced our asian culture with open arms. My cousins that are hapa (mixed) went to Chinese school and know more about Chinese culture than I have. My cousin's white finance and her just went to Japan together and came back knowing more about Japan than I do. My mom even dates a black guy and she has him using chopsticks.

I mean I get what you are saying but there are exceptions to the rule and what makes them great is embracing our culture and vice versa. Granted my mixed cousins are total a-holes because they live in a white rich area but what can you do about that. But I would be lying if I said I wasn't that asian guy that was mad at asian girls for only dating white guys for the sole reason for having "beautiful kids" or "getting up in their status". That is the stuff that pisses me off. I would hate to think that there is some super race that is deem beautiful over others. All races have pretty kids and that is how we should look at things.

Last edited:
Say that ish to me in these streets and you gon catch a fade :lol:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Did you ever watch District 9? Notice how the gangs were Nigerian despite the fact that Nigeria is 6.5 THOUSAND miles away from South Africa :rofl:

Yeah none of that surprises me. Many Nigerians pretend they aint even Nigerian when the leave Nigeria. Me and my dad be telling everyone we Ghanaians. :lol:

Im only NIgerian by culture not nationality but I know born and raised Nigerians who dont care to go back anytime soon.

Shoulda clarified. We tell everyone we are Ghanaians when we are in Africa, outside of Nigeria.

As for the rest of the world I just say I am black Nigerian. Cuz I dont care to answer questions from brain dead people who think "African" is a language. Like yes the whole ******* continent speaks one language.

How do white women feel about white male / asian female couples? :nerd:

Last edited:

Vietnamese run the best underground bookies
nthat.gif

it was hard to earn their trust as a 20 year old black male but once I did I was in there lol.......real good people  
lol this is so true 

How do white women feel about white male / asian female couples?
nerd.gif
Thread kinda took a turn into WM/AF / AM/WF discussion..

but I was wondering about this...

I live in Cali and sometimes I'll see white dudes pullin Asian girls who I wouldn't touch with a 10 foot pole. On the other side however, I'll see Asian dudes coming thru with top shelf white women. My question is.. are white people dating the Asian women that Asian men don't want and are Asian men dating white women that white males don't want?

Boy stop it with this gibberish you just typed. S Korea did not get to be where it is today by coincidence. S Korea is where it is today as a reward for being America's puppet. The US singlehandedly split N korea and S korea up. Had the US not intervened in the Korean war, North Korea would have overran yall and S korea would be just like N korea is today

I think people need to realize why Koreans have so much bitterness towards other asians (particularly Chinese and Japanese).

Korea has always been the victim. Throughout all of  Korean history they were the victims and towards the Chosen period, Koreans had a mentality of always being a victim.

If Korea wasn't conquered/subjected to the Han Chinese, then it was the Jurchens. If it wasn't the Jurchens, it was the Mongols. If it wasn't the Mongols, it was back to the Han Chinese. If it wasn't the Hans, it was the Manchus. If it wasn't the manchus, it was the Japanese. Esp. during the Japanese colonization era where Korean culture was degraded to ashes.

Korea came to be one of the poorest country to one of the richest. Korea is the perfect example of an underdog story. A nation of people that were always seen as weak and inferior is now what almost every east asian country strives to be. Esp. S. Korea's economic growth in the 1960s and 70s.

I think this is the reason why Koreans have so much hate towards other asians. Koreans were always treated like **** from other asians in the past. Now that Korea is at top, and the others are at the bottom, why play nice?

Of course, this is just my view based on my knowledge and how I see things.

How do white women feel about white male / asian female couples? :nerd:

I live in Cali and sometimes I'll see white dudes pullin Asian girls who I wouldn't touch with a 10 foot pole. On the other side however, I'll see Asian dudes coming thru with top shelf white women. My question is.. are white people dating the Asian women that Asian men don't want and are Asian men dating white women that white males don't want?

Nah.

We gonna link up and get some dim sum at 888 Seafood in Rosemead or something, fellas? I break bread with all cool cats.

There's an old view from the homeland that all white men are rich :lol: that and they can let you stay in the USA legally. You'd be surprised how much folks are willing to pay for fake marriage so they can get that green card. But I digress.

Bruh, Elite Restaurant at Monterey Park is the goods for dim sum :pimp:

as far as I can tell, not a whole lot of chinese pride around NY..the Taiwanese distinguish themselves as Taiwanese

don't see no China flags hanging around the neighborhood, even in Chinatown

but then again, hanging up a flag of a country that's still down with communism might be un-american :lol:

Ofc we don't hang Chinese flags :lol: , although I seen many Mexican flags hang with the US flag at some of the barrios I have come across
We just rep our culture in those events that celebrate Chinese culture like parades and night markets

Bruhh, Vietnamese women are crazy. Dated 2, and they were legit borderline on my nerves about EVERYTHING. Sassy as hell, but I think that's what draws me towards em :lol:

But yeah, when I meet Asian chicks that say they don't date Asian men, I just brush my shoulders off. They're usually the ones who don't offer anything but the yambs that can't provide anything on the table or super educated raised in the suburb types. When I was younger I used to get my jimmies rustled when I meet Asian chicks that would say that. Now that I'm older I've seen what those type of women became and it feels like a blessing they never gave me their time of day.

I know they are crazy, they are crazy when they ride the D too :smokin :lol:

And the Asian hierarchy is japanese at the top ever since Japan became the first asian nation to defeat a european power in the Russo Japanease war

Japan has been at the top since 1905. Koreans thinking they are at the top in the asian hierarchy is laughable

Japan
Korea and china are on the same level but korea will be in third place soon
All other asians are on the lower level of the totem pole

Last edited:
And the Asian hierarchy is japanese at the top ever since Japan became the first asian nation to defeat a european power in the Russo Japanease war

Japan has been at the top since 1905. Koreans thinking they are at the top in the asian hierarchy is laughable
Elaborate.

Japan's been going through some pains these past few decades.

Some white men date Asian women for two reasons: 1) They are stereotyped submissive. 2) They are stereotyped to be exotic.
They often fake their steez by attempting to "yellow" themselves by adopting supposed "Asian mannerisms". And it don't matter if they are ugly or not, they just do that annoying stuff to make themselves seem they are Asian when they obviously not :rolleyes
I have met some cool white people that have married Asian women, because, well, those Asian women are pretty damn attractive and have a great personality. I don't blame them for that.

And the white women that date Asian men in my encounters just don't find their own race attractive in general. Life is weird.

I got a chinese homie, he's basically a chinese martin (you go boy, martin, :lol:), that just started dating a pretty suburban white girl. :lol:

Some white men date Asian women for two reasons: 1) They are stereotyped submissive. 2) They are stereotyped to be exotic.
They often fake their steez by attempting to "yellow" themselves by adopting supposed "Asian mannerisms". And it don't matter if they are ugly or not, they just do that annoying stuff to make themselves seem they are Asian when they obviously not :rolleyes
I have met some cool white people that have married Asian women, because, well, those Asian women are pretty damn attractive and have a great personality. I don't blame them for that.

And the white women that date Asian men in my encounters just don't find their own race attractive in general. Life is weird.

I have a half Asian friend who don't date asians. His views on life are something else.

Despite being short he into that whole "pure DNA" ********. There was this smokin hot chick in one of our classes that we would've both smashed. Then he found out she was partially deaf and didn't want her. He has to keep his lineage pure :lol:

He straight believes that Asian men are too feminine (which surprisingly enough he ain't the only Asian guy I met who believes that.) And idk why he doesn't like Asian women. He always has some sarcastic response.

Last edited:
White women can't complain about Asian women. There are way to many white guys in this world to act like they are getting take up. Not to say that there isn't a lot of Asian women to go around for Asian men but I just don't think white women care about white guys that have yellow fever. Plus white women can date almost any race they feel. More options out there.

He straight believes that Asian men are too feminine (which surprisingly enough he ain't the only Asian guy I met who believes that.) And idk why he doesn't like Asian women

Your friend is dumb :lol:
He really believes the mainstream media portrayal of Asian males as being demasculated and the only way for acceptance is to adopt white culture :smh:
Just smh all around
If that fool were to say that I was feminine to my face, he would catch a fade.

White women can't complain about Asian women. There are way to many white guys in this world to act like they are getting take up. Not to say that there isn't a lot of Asian women to go around for Asian men but I just don't think white women care about white guys that have yellow fever. Plus white women can date almost any race they feel. More options out there.

Women are gonna be women and criticize each other. It's just convenient for white women that they can use race to see themselves as better and that Asian women are inferior compared to them.

Your friend is dumb :lol:
He really believes the mainstream media portrayal of Asian males as being demasculated and the only way for acceptance is to adopt white culture :smh:
Just smh all around
If that fool were to say that I was feminine to my face, he would catch a fade.

He has a lot of other straight Bill O Reilly inflammatory opinions too :lol:

IDK man. He's pretty big despite being short. A lot people much taller than him have told me they wouldnt mess with him.

He has a lot of other straight Bill O Reilly inflammatory opinions too :lol:

IDK man. He's pretty big despite being short. A lot people much taller than him have told me they wouldnt mess with him.
He's one of them self-hating Asians huh :lol:

I just don't mess with Clayton Bigsby characters yah know, be proud of what you are instead of accepting "dominant" society culture
Because white society really don't give a F about Asians
So no matter how white you are in the inside, you're still are an Oriental to them.
/rant

Boy stop it with this gibberish you just typed. S Korea did not get to be where it is today by coincidence. S Korea is where it is today as a reward for being America's puppet. The US singlehandedly split N korea and S korea up. Had the US not intervened in the Korean war, North Korea would have overran yall and S korea would be just like N korea is today

I actually laughed at your stupidity. Son takes one U.S. History class and now he thinks he's some kind of historian.

Typing on my phone so I don't even want to school you on your ignorance. How about you actually do some research. Look up Park Chung Hee and Chaebol.

Source: Me. East Asian History Major.

Back
Top Bottom