Asics Love?!? Where is it?

How does that size 9.5 fit in comparison to gl3s chunx?

Compared to GL3, Caliber X fit a little wider for me but not as wide as Gel Sagas. Caliber X fits true to size for me, but so does GL3, Gel Saga, and GT2. I have narrow feet though.

Got my solution to sizing problems( i hope) can anyone confirm this?

P.S. Seriously people need to stop blowing up spots like this lol...

Last edited:
good to see the black & tan at nordstroms and zappos for retail ... never understood people tryin pay 130+ overseas prices. 

can anyone help with sizing of the gel lyte iii? torn between a 9 and 9.5
generally they run half a size smaller, because of the width of the shoe. i think the general consensus is that length wise it is TTS but if you have wide feet you tend to size up. i have quite narrow feet however so i order mine TTS

P.S. Seriously people need to stop blowing up spots like this lol...
this isnt the jb threads b, take that nonsense somewhere else

and these sizing questions are getting ridiculous, take a minute to read before you ask because it is brought up on every single page.

as for that christmas pack, i REALLY like the santas aside from the yellow sock liner.  ill get them but most likely end up dyeing them a different color.  we shall see..

While I do wish they were suede, I have a feeling that the Elf GT2s are going to grow on me. Interested to see what they would look like with a pair of red/black rope laces.

this isnt the jb threads b, take that nonsense somewhere else

and these sizing questions are getting ridiculous, take a minute to read before you ask because it is brought up on every single page.

as for that christmas pack, i REALLY like the santas aside from the yellow sock liner.  ill get them but most likely end up dyeing them a different color.  we shall see..

lol.I keep that in mind judge.

Back
Top Bottom