Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Any one else feeling these? I think these looks pretty nice, good summer shoe.
i copped these, the color is off in this pic tho.  the toe and heel cup is more purple than blue

materials and build are def on point on these.  love the hits of 3m as well.  matched my sage ropes perfectly pretty much

I have a lot of GLVs and they all fit slightly differently...some are tight some are loose (all sz 12). Can anyone tell me how the sages fall on this variable scale im looking for a 12 but would also like to look for a 12.5 or 11.5 depending on the fit to widen my market? Thanks bois
imo almost all my glv's fit the same.  i have a bunch in 8.5 and 9 and the fit reflects the size.  

Never thought about grabbing these until these photos. Great shots. 
Thanks. They're decent, nothing too fantastic though. Suede is kinda rough, colourway is very plain, but the heel really pops.

Had a chance to grab a 6.5 online. Decided against it done they'd be too much trouble to finesse into an 8.5

Any one else feeling these? I think these looks pretty nice, good summer shoe.

Def a nice shoe..Besides my stash bw's, I can def use another blue shoe in the rotation. Are these out yet? Would like to cop

Edit:

Nvm..I thought it was baby blue..not teal . Easy pass

Last edited:
i still really want these and have no idea how and why i haven't pulled the trigger yet. Concepts gl3 is on the radar too, but those my be tough to grab. 

i still really want these and have no idea how and why i haven't pulled the trigger yet. Concepts gl3 is on the radar too, but those my be tough to grab. 
Those things get INCREDIBLY dirty. that faux suede material is like a dirt sponge. 

Back
Top Bottom