Asics Love?!? Where is it?

I had 16 charges for $3296 returned back to debit on Saturday thru td bank when I called them

I got thru with Amex on 1 pair of 9.5 still waiting on 1 pending to fall off with them I never received an email confirmation or shipping confirmation after I got an order # and they just showed up Monday afternoon

Chase sent me a text the day of once I explained what happened they reversed the charges

2 different shoes 1 pair shoot me now
mean.gif

100 percent one pair but two different shoes. Totally different. No matter how dope I just don't think I can pull that off. We'll see tho I guess
is this concrete? just seems a bit corny for RF to do that. we'll see i guess

aaron was pushing kith branded chocolate bars

he jumped the corny shark a long time ago
but thats a chocolate bar, im talking in terms of clothing and shoes. i just cant see him go that route. he seems to go always go with a more minimal approach.

I heard the KITH 25th Anniversary is two shoes. Just seems to make sense the KITH will end the year with and the 25th anniversary releases with 2 drops. Ronnie is the one who started the Asics hype, and just makes sense that he gets two. 
hope its true..don't like that "what the rf" rumor

if either of those were released as a normal pair (not two different shoes) id be down. They look pretty nice imo. 

Some people told me to wait till Thursday-Friday. Is it supposed to take this long? I have Wells Fargo and I know they're slow with pending charges but come on...
mean.gif

Some people told me to wait till Thursday-Friday. Is it supposed to take this long? I have Wells Fargo and I know they're slow with pending charges but come on...
mean.gif
Blame the Federal Reserve/ other financial rules about how long deposits take to clear

I bet this will be two different pairs, since on that release Poster floating around there are clearly two shoes listed... Otherwise Ronnie has become completely out of his mind!!

ah man, i was pretty excited for the afew's in the initial images...but the new hi-res images do not make them look pretty. yikes.

I can't even image what kind of crazy mind **** write up Aaaaron would put out to accompany the release of 1 pair 2 different shoes. It would be cringe worthy to read I'm sure.

Back
Top Bottom