Asics Love?!? Where is it?

hopefully everyone hates on these ubiqs like the last couple releases so i can wait and scoop on sale this fall/winter. Only pair i like besides the full blooms. 

100% their site crashes. They have a terrible time with website traffic. It always crashes

glad you guys are digging the speed. the materials are really one of the strongest points of this shoe. all of the production pairs came out just as good as the sample. we will be posting a lot up until the release. 3 lace options. goes all the way down to womens sizes

Ubiq exclusive or WW release also?

glad you guys are digging the speed. the materials are really one of the strongest points of this shoe. all of the production pairs came out just as good as the sample. we will be posting a lot up until the release. 3 lace options. goes all the way down to womens sizes
Mint, navy and white for laces?

What I believe is a primary reason behind the hate:
Atmos- people expect more when it comes to a
Collab, because collabs empower shops to design things that the brand couldn't do before, or without the collaborator, & we've all see coke white gl3s.
Colette- I think the first samples were the marbel pairs, those were dope really dope IMO, so maybe sum are mad we didn't get those. On the other hand the though the dots are significant to the shop, seems like lazy design, plus high price point and not collab quality.

Last edited:
By those pics, it seems like the special selling point really is that it's all white :lol: :smh: They're not highlighting any materials or details.

the insole looks a little different and the atmos on the heel.
roll.gif
 other than that, they look pretty much the same. unless of course they decide to use better quality of leather...

were the marble samples these?

Then what were the blue-ish green gel lyte iii's with the gum sole with the red dot on the heel cup? I thought those were colette samples as well.

I prefer the samples to the dots...they strayed away from the inspiration for the shoe and went with something more closely associated with Colette

Back
Top Bottom