Bachelor Pad.

Just got a new spot...whats a good place to get some decent, inexpensive living room furniture? ...i might be needing a new bed too :lol: :smh:

You in Baltimore, right?

Deadass, your best bet may be a place like Price Busters. Ignore the fact that most of them are warehouses in hood, because they're actually outlet centers from local furniture spots like Ashley's, VCF, and Gardiner's...

Long story short: I ordered a bed frame from Ashley's one Sept. It took them months to process the order for the what they told me would take 2 weeks for them to deliver. After about the 2nd month of waiting, I got my refund from them. Took a curious trip into Price Buster's and they had the EXACT same frame I was waiting on for almost $400 cheaper.

Places like Sam's/Costco are decent too... And of course Ikea for some furniture pieces...

Oh, and Home Goods is a godsend. Nice stuff you can find for decent prices + the abundance of women that shop there... :pimp:

Aight bet...ima look into the stuff you suggested n see abut Price Busters

so if I look into simmons queen size whats a good price range I should be aware of so im not getting ripped off
It depends to be honest. I'd say around 750-900 for a good set that'll last you atleast 10 years. That's not to say it won't last longer. It's just that your body changes so what feels good now may not be what you need 10 years from now. That's why foams win long term, they constantly adapt. Especially Tempurpedics and Sealy Optimums.

Okay cool... really loving something like this for downstairs. With white felt to match my cabinets.

Info on this plz :nerd:

This

What do y'all want to know?

@outlaw8413 take all my reps

Where can I find I nice black sleek modern leather sectional for a decent price? Anyone has one/reviews?

something that kind of looks like this
8078-sectional.jpg

Not this:
c2fc82b3742e74af3d4cc82a1de1fa01.image.1280x799.jpg
Check Wayfair.com,  IMO it is better for furniture than overstock.com,    I've order there for myself and my mom and never had any problems.

They have all types of price ranges, just put in the range your willing to spend and select the one you want. You can than check the dimensions, materials, reviews etc.

I already have some orders in, will be finishing my living room and posting here soon.
http://www.wayfair.com/Hokku-Designs-Ruby-Sectional-KUI1700.html

Heres the sectional my mom ordered last fall,  its as nice as it looks in the picture in real life.

Found a great rug today at the flea market was going to use it for my dining room but it's a little too small for the table. Going to put it in my living room instead.

If anyone is looking for stuff on a budget try flea markets! 5'x8' for only 35 bucks

Thoughts on prints? I typically try to support local artists and get their work, but there's this Dali painting that I really want to put in my room

Those puffy leather sofas are tacky. It just screams Levitz furniture.

If you're going leather, I think getting something a bit more flat is better.

Can Any one point me in the direction to some black & white art , prints, canvas, or framed doesn't matter need to spruce up the place

Anybody own a white couch or sectional? I'm moving to a new spot and getting all new furniture and I'm stuck between white, grey, or black. I'm looking for design ideas for a white or grey sectional

Anybody own a white couch or sectional? I'm moving to a new spot and getting all new furniture and I'm stuck between white, grey, or black. I'm looking for design ideas for a white or grey sectional

I was thinking about white too, but I got scared of jeans bleeding on there :wow:

Got around to take a couple pics. I'm posting from mobile so I don't know how the pics will come out. Living in so cal :pimp:

View from the kitchen

65 inch on the wall, hidden wires, 54 inch soundbar

Banksy

Patio outside

View from the patio

I'd invest in some more art and some shelving to give the room a little more depth. Maybe even a couple of house plants

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom